Tampa Bay Land Cruiser Association - welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Welcome to the Tampa Bay Land Cruiser association.

This intent of this form is for Land Cruiser aficionados in the Tampa Bay area to gather in one virtual location to discuss our beloved land cruisers.

We will also use this area to post upcoming events, meet ups, and other general information.

New '95 owner here...

Just updating the status on mine!

It is going QUICKSAND, the fj cruiser color and the new TRD PRO color scheme.

By the first week of November it should be ready.
We should schedule a meet after that week if everybody is ok..
IMG_2516[1].JPG
IMG_2508[1].JPG

Who is painting? Price?

Who is painting? Price?

Good morning sir.

I have my own shop (My family owns 4 Body shops), and have been aware of every little step on it. It is basically "A FACELIFT" what we are doing over here, but getting it done the right way.

The prices really variate a lot, depend on the condition, on what you want to get done on it, and of course, your budget. I can proudly say that we work on every kind of budget.

You are more than welcome to come to the shop and check the progress and the way we work.

Here is a picture of my brothers '94, which we painted a few months ago, ALL STOCK.
IMG_1139[1].JPG
IMG_0028[1].JPG

Good morning sir.

I have my own shop (My family owns 4 Body shops), and have been aware of every little step on it. It is basically "A FACELIFT" what we are doing over here, but getting it done the right way.

The prices really variate a lot, depend on the condition, on what you want to get done on it, and of course, your budget. I can proudly say that we work on every kind of budget.

You are more than welcome to come to the shop and check the progress and the way we work.

Here is a picture of my brothers '94, which we painted a few months ago, ALL STOCK.View attachment 1152199 View attachment 1152200

Where are you located? Have you ever sprayed monstaliner?

What sup guys, I'm in Gainesville,FL so not tampa really but close enough! i just got my FJ80 a few days ago and looking for other people to go trail riding and such! i'll post pics of the car in a bit! nothing crazy

There is a small garage over in Clearwater. The guy works for Brandon Toyota and does work on the side. Real quality install and good price IMO. The website is mytoytech.com

Rising sun auto on 66th street north is good too.

o_O

Ummm... i would not say group...

I have been waiting for a meeting for a while! Nothing yet...
I still go out a lot in the cruiser with my friends, anybody that want to join is more than welcome!

Anyone here interested in a stock 80 bumper in pretty good condition free of charge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom