Tampa Bay Land Cruiser Association - welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, gorgeous. I am in downtown St. Petersburg. I would love to talk to you about some painting

Hello,
I do a lot of towing and would like to install air bags. Is there a reputable shop in Tampa to work on my truck?

Daniel

DanTPA, sorry no help for you on air bag shops. There is a spring shop of busch blvd, i beleive, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Mdej3, the paint on the 80 looks awesome. I am looking to paint my 60 quicksand as well. Ill post pictures here in about 5-25 years whenever I get around to finally fishing everything.

Hey folks! Mostly stock 87 in Dade City.
IMG_20160626_145333.jpg

There is a group buy that just opened for the Prinsu Design Roof Rack. High quality rack, low profile, and great price. Wanted to advertise here...

That tan 80 looks great. I have been wanting to paint my Runner AND my 100 Dune Beige for years, but have never pulled the trigger. Yours help with the motivation.

DanTPA, sorry no help for you on air bag shops. There is a spring shop of busch blvd, i beleive, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Mdej3, the paint on the 80 looks awesome. I am looking to paint my 60 quicksand as well. Ill post pictures here in about 5-25 years whenever I get around to finally fishing everything.

Hey man thanks! really didn't notice your compliment..

That tan 80 looks great. I have been wanting to paint my Runner AND my 100 Dune Beige for years, but have never pulled the trigger. Yours help with the motivation.

Believe me.. Is worth to do it!!!!!

Finally glad to be back in the family.... Just picked up a 2004 renewed my TLCA membership... Looking forward to loosing a good chunk of my life sorting through forums!!!

dxJPU_800600.jpg

Just moved to Tampa. Does anyone rent a garage in an industrial park in Tampa or S. Pete? Would be down to meet up for a beer or three.

Dave

Just moved to Tampa. Does anyone rent a garage in an industrial park in Tampa or S. Pete? Would be down to meet up for a beer or three.

Dave

Hey Dave! Unfortunately the people right here from Tampa are not the most friendly ones. Im on the Fowler ave and up to meet up sometime!

Welcome!

Hey Dave! Unfortunately the people right here from Tampa are not the most friendly ones. Im on the Fowler ave and up to meet up sometime!

Welcome!

Hey now!!! That's not 100% true!!!

There are some pretty cool owners here... Well I'm St. Pete, so maybe don't group me in Tampa!!!

I'm down to meet if anyone wants to!!

Very cool! Heading out of town this weekend but I'd be down to meet after Christmas.

Hey now!!! That's not 100% true!!!

There are some pretty cool owners here... Well I'm St. Pete, so maybe don't group me in Tampa!!!

I'm down to meet if anyone wants to!!

You are right about that!

There are some nice cruisers owner around just not on mud lol

I have tried to meet up before and nobody answer. So i stopped doing it.

See you here soon!

Hey guys just moved to the Lutz area. I have a 84, 60. It's not really running at the moment. But if you guys do a meet I would love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom