Tall Corn Cruisers-Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sue- please don't drive that cruiser in our winters, PLEASE!!

Hey don't worry, she's parked in the garage all nice and snug! I daily drive a 99 Tacoma and wouldn't dare drive my 40 in the salt and winter weather.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for the intro's.

Jennifer

Welcome!

Glad to see your 40 made the trip ok. That is one SWEET 40!

Stock wheels sure would set it off :cheers:

Thanks Brent. It was a mess getting her shipped here from Vegas, but I ended up hiring a guy from MI who is a cruiser owner. He has a built 40 and joked (sorta) with me about driving home without stopping off here to unload HesterSue. Check out his cool rig.

Also a photo of the dogs - they're not so sure about her ;p
IMG_4628.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg
IMG_4641.jpg

Sue, welcome to the Iowa corner of IH8MUD and hope to see you become a member of Tall Corn Cruisers! Even though you don't have much wheeling experience, that doesn't matter to us, we are here for our trucks, the friendships, families and fun!

-Art

Thanks Art. I'll be joining soon. Glad to hear my wheeling experience doesn't matter! The other is what's important to me too.

That is one heck of a Tow Rig, Mud ship at it's finest.

I'm sure the dogs will like it better when their noses are sticking out the back windows.

Welcome aboard Jennifer! Nice looking 40!

dues sent via paypal....
can i join???
turd

dues sent via paypal....
can i join???
turd

Turd, glad to see you made it here. I have been watching some of your progress on your FJ45.

To be a member we also need to be a member of the TLCA. I'm sure you probably already are so we just need you TLCA number.

If you have any questions give me a call on my cell 319-five60-four69four.

We are planning on having a meeting in Williamsburg at the end of Nov. come up and meet us.

tlca,,,oh well,,ok,,,will have to go looky and see,,,rofl...
well you got my $$$ anyway's...escrow...yeah,,,

progress on turdmobile has slowwwwweed way down,,,
makein hay while grass is green,,,
need to drop column,,yank tub and complete frame prep...
then ever onward,,
spend alot of time readin about these things 45,,,40 too,,,
coolerman has become my geru...this is a "new direction" for
me so there is much to learn (indeed)...but many similarities...
thanx for watchin,,,old camera died(conesville melted lens),,new camera arrived,,

willysburg eh?? sounds good,,,,

now where is that tlca place thingy,,,,,
tlca dues paid,,, faq says number could be a month or so,,,will let ya know
73 turd
(small t if you please :) )

Last edited:
tlca,,,oh well,,ok,,,will have to go looky and see,,,rofl...
well you got my $$$ anyway's...escrow...yeah,,,

progress on turdmobile has slowwwwweed way down,,,
makein hay while grass is green,,,
need to drop column,,yank tub and complete frame prep...
then ever onward,,
spend alot of time readin about these things 45,,,40 too,,,
coolerman has become my geru...this is a "new direction" for
me so there is much to learn (indeed)...but many similarities...
thanx for watchin,,,old camera died(conesville melted lens),,new camera arrived,,

willysburg eh?? sounds good,,,,

now where is that tlca place thingy,,,,,
tlca dues paid,,, faq says number could be a month or so,,,will let ya know
73 turd
(small t if you please :) )

If your talking about the same "conesville" that I know of, that little adventure melted my retina's... :hillbilly: welcome to the fold turd.

woo hoo,,,,now a patch for the vest....

will check with dave as the date draws near,,,

ah,,,coneheadsville....momma takes my photo folder,,pulls out her favorite pix(not always mine!!!LOL) and makes me a calandar on shufferfly with all the bdays, anivers and fambly crap-i-need to remember,,,talk about thanx for the mamaories...
(i promise to not be gross anymore,,,now wheres that medication)
got a line on a taco pu 1991 gentle roll 5 spd, 6k mi on the injv6....price is good,,,anyone need some parts???

thanks again for lettin me in,,,look forward to meeting you all in the very near future...

Hello to all TCC members
John / Andrea from St.Charles Illinois. We met Art and Casey at BHCC 07 and were instantly impressed with there true help and freindship they offered us. I hope to be able to help your club and its members in any way possible. I'm not much of a computer guy but I can weld. Current rides- 07 FJC-84 FJ 60
Thanks
John

Hello to all TCC members
John / Andrea from St.Charles Illinois. We met Art and Casey at BHCC 07 and were instantly impressed with there true help and freindship they offered us. I hope to be able to help your club and its members in any way possible. I'm not much of a computer guy but I can weld. Current rides- 07 FJC-84 FJ 60
Thanks
John

Yeah you can weld alright...you just get to weld on big stuff! Welcome to the club!

Just moved to Galva, IL and I am looking for good Wheeling spots. Heard about your event coming up in August while I was down at the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree down in TX this year. Hope to make it over there but only time will tell. Hoping to check out the cliffs over by Peru, IL tomorrow. I figured this might be the closest club to my area.

Welcome

I also was at the Jamboree, nice and muddy running. I just came back from Cruise Moab missing a rear pinion and in front wheel drive. I will post pictures when I get some time.- Larry

Maybe if I saw your rig I would remember it. I was hanging out with Bayou State Land Cruiser Association from Louisiana.

Jamboree

I drive a Voodoo Blue with 35" superswampers. Slightly modded. Licence is VUDUBLU.

I can't remember if I saw you or not.

Anyone going to GSMTR?

Jamboree

One only gets to know the people on the separate runs, much the same at Cruise Moab. Telllco is closed and they have substituted other trails. I was signed up for GSMTR the year they closed it and the club just sent back the money to everyone registered. :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom