Tailgate Storage lids 60, 80 and 100 series (60 quarter panels) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An 80 gotcha, what was I thinking.
Took me awhile as I tried to be careful with cutting the tailgate. I also spent extra time cleaning all the exposed metal with a grinder and then primed it. Also took awhile for the sound deadener. About three hours total.

A few pics are coming in.

Jason

60 lid installed.JPG

80 Lid installed.JPG

100 Lid installed.jpg

I got my new tailgate lid installed. I did some paint prep, which included easing the edges on the top and both sides of the doors. I undercoated, since it a habit, then hit it with tan bed liner. It's a bit more yellow than the interior. I'll see how it holds up in use. Here a few pics of the finished lid and then process.
IMG_4995.JPG
IMG_4957.JPG
IMG_4960.JPG
IMG_4970.JPG
IMG_4990.JPG

Tailgate lids remaining:

60 series -- NO Stock-- 1 on back order and still available (~Dec 15-18th)
80 series -- 5 in stock
100 series -- No Stock -- 4 on back order and still available (~Dec 15-18th)

Jason

your website doesn't display for the 80 series tailgate lids......is this number available [5] still good for the 80? thanks

doug

your website doesn't display for the 80 series tailgate lids......is this number available [5] still good for the 80? thanks

doug

Doug they are in my Cruiser Mart store on the website. Or just click the Cruiser Mart link in my signature line.

I have a couple left in stock and ready to ship.

Jason

Doug they are in my Cruiser Mart store on the website. Or just click the Cruiser Mart link in my signature line.

I have a couple left in stock and ready to ship.

Jason

when I go to cruiser-mart and select 80 series it says oops link appears broken, I will check it out from home this evening, it may be a work thing **edit** main for different pages work, but none of the individual links come up, tried 60 series too, so it is probably a work thing.....

when I go to cruiser-mart and select 80 series it says oops link appears broken, I will check it out from home this evening, it may be a work thing **edit** main for different pages work, but none of the individual links come up, tried 60 series too, so it is probably a work thing.....

Should be able to look and buy now.. Seemed to be a server issue.

J

Lid back from the powdercoater. Color matches pretty dang well.

Hoping for an install this weekend. Anything I need to be aware of (other than electrical) before i start hacking with the metal bladed jigsaw?

View attachment 1362206

S,

Other than the license plate light wire that's about it for the 80 series.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom