TAC Want to Buy 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve got a header that came out of a 2f 40. O
Anyone in this area know where I can find a good F or 2F exhaust manifold for my FJ40? Or know of a shop that can build a good set of headers? Not too many cruisers in SW Kansas. Appreciate any advice!

@cjmoon also has a fj40 2f exhaust manifold on the shop floor off a 78 2f. He just might not always recognize the older stuff.

Looking for some 5x150 wheel options. My current wheels (stock 18”/04 LC) are flaking a bit; may get them blasted/powder coated at some point but shopping replacements.

Open to tundra and stock LC replacements (200 included), rock warriors would be awesome, and anything aftermarket as well. Curious if there’s anything local-ish as everything in the classifieds seem to be not worth the cost to ship.

Pretty sure I might have both lc and 470 stock rims here. 16"s

Looking for some 5x150 wheel options. My current wheels (stock 18”/04 LC) are flaking a bit; may get them blasted/powder coated at some point but shopping replacements.

Open to tundra and stock LC replacements (200 included), rock warriors would be awesome, and anything aftermarket as well. Curious if there’s anything local-ish as everything in the classifieds seem to be not worth the cost to ship.
I could part with either of these sets.

C55D40DF-AAC5-498A-AE2D-6F0F133446D8.jpeg

6C616C5A-BCAF-461D-8BC0-A5A4D88C9175.jpeg

I know I'm a long way from home and about four to five three months from seeing it, but it is time to start gathering parts. Looking for the following stuff:

T-Case - Toyota gear-driven transfer case from a 1979-1985.
‘Top-shifting’ configuration
7 bolts hold the rear output cover in place.
Bonus if it is w/ a 23 spline input shaft and a 4.7 gear set

Axle and or Parts - I can't decide if it would be easier to source an entire axle or the parts to complete what I already have. I have a housing and third so I'd need the rest of those parts,
Or a Complete Mini Truck Front Axle.
AND OR does anyone have a complete FJ62 front axle (WMS to WMS is the closest to a 2000 rear axle) available?

90-95 3.0L radiator from a Toyota truck or 4Runner

Last edited:
Got a friend that's son just totalled his car. Need a decent car quick.... under $5k

I know I'm a long way from home and about four to five three months from seeing it, but it is time to start gathering parts. Looking for the following stuff:

T-Case - Toyota gear-driven transfer case from a 1979-1985.
‘Top-shifting’ configuration
7 bolts hold the rear output cover in place.
Bonus if it is w/ a 23 spline input shaft and a 4.7 gear set

Axle and or Parts - I can't decide if it would be easier to source an entire axle or the parts to complete what I already have. I have a housing and third so I'd need the rest of those parts,
Or a Complete Mini Truck Front Axle.
AND OR does anyone have a complete FJ62 front axle (WMS to WMS is the closest to a 2000 rear axle) available?

90-95 3.0L radiator from a Toyota truck or 4R

I have to apologize. what your needing is what i buy to disc brake convert 40 series I buy up everything I see. i still have all the 3rd member parts weve talked about in the past.

Looking for a tow hitch for my FJ60.

I have to apologize. what your needing is what i buy to disc brake convert 40 series I buy up everything I see. i still have all the 3rd member parts weve talked about in the past.
PM Sent

Looking for a 250 gallon propane tank.

To heat the shop that I work on Toyota's. (definately Toyota related request)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom