TAC Want to Buy 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for a couple 100 series 5 lug roller tires that hold air.... anyone?

I need two 1995-1997 80 series Land Cruiser wheels. Condition of finish does not matter. Thanks

I need two 1995-1997 80 series Land Cruiser wheels. Condition of finish does not matter. Thanks
Do they need to hold air?

Otherwise, I have two peeling chrome wheels you can have. They don't hold air due to the peeling chrome.

Still need these? Ive got a set of 5 I have no idea what to do with
Thanks for the offer. @cjmoon let me borrow a few, so i am good unless he needs them back...

need a set of "usable" not perfect rear disk backing plates/dust shield/Caliper mount/ebrake parts for an 80 full floater. could make do with just pass i believe.
Eventually think i will look into making a delete plate. I have plenty of parts i can trade or i have $..

need a set of "usable" not perfect rear disk backing plates/dust shield/Caliper mount/ebrake parts for an 80 full floater. could make do with just pass i believe.
Eventually think i will look into making a delete plate. I have plenty of parts i can trade or i have $..
16741483763853078149217296879881.jpg

I think everything you need is there

you sir are awesome.. chat sun.

KC area, looking for 100 series 3rd row seats (gray), roof bars/rack, 2" receiver hitch, and potentially a set of 100 series wheels. Condition on wheels isn't too important, tires not necessary but a plus...going to be for a trailer build in the future.

KC area, looking for 100 series 3rd row seats (gray), roof bars/rack, 2" receiver hitch, and potentially a set of 100 series wheels. Condition on wheels isn't too important, tires not necessary but a plus...going to be for a trailer build in the future.
I'm your huckleberry believe i have everything your looking for. pm me

if jess doesn't have wheels, i probably do or will in the very near future once my other set comes back from powdercoating.

Any of you guys have a 4.0 laying around? Mine spun a bearing today.

Really just need a short block as mine has super fresh heads on it.

@clrussell I have a 3fe block, it's tired but solid. I can strip it apart, my great intention was to someday build a 2fe. I'm in Blue Springs. Would need to know you are definitely wanting it b4 I strip the head and accessories off

I should have clarified.

4.0 v6
I could prob read better when it said "heads" plural. But engrish wasn't my favorite class. Taps out cause doesn't have a v6 lying around. Bet one of the yards in town prob have one. Lots better luck finding that than an inline 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom