TAC Want to Buy 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could prob read better when it said "heads" plural. But engrish wasn't my favorite class. Taps out cause doesn't have a v6 lying around. Bet one of the yards in town prob have one. Lots better luck finding that than an inline 6.

You can find them all day. I just don’t want to pay 3k plus for one. I can’t believe the price tag they carry salvage

I reached out on the local Facebook group as well for you and noone replied... seems like you could find those anywhere before...

I'm looking for Yakima cross bars and towers for my 60.

80 series 3rd row wanted. Any color free or cheap?? Have a customer borrowing mine but he’s looking for a set long term.

Any color will do.

80 series 3rd row wanted. Any color free or cheap?? Have a customer borrowing mine but he’s looking for a set long term.

Any color will do.
I have a set taking up room im my basement. tan leather.

Post your want to buy wish list here.

It’ll keep things cleaner if you take discussions with a potential seller over to PM.

Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are found.

This will expire 12-31-2023
Need Hard fuel lines to and from carburetor for 1974 FJ40. Thanks Craig 785-218-9280

Looking for a bottle jack for an 80 series. Let me know if you have an extra one laying around you would like to get rid of.
Mike

Anybody have a cam phaser for a 1Grfe 4.0? It's out of a 2006 4Runner. Bank 2. Cam phaser did not survive extraction.

IMG_20230820_124516.jpg

No problem! If you need another random 4.0 stuff just ask.

I almost scrapped this engine last week.
You don't happen to have a 4th gen rear hatch do you? One on my daughters 4R we bought her has rust through from rear window seal failure allowing water in, guessing for a long time. Planning on patching it, but if I can find a good hatch for a decent price it'd be easier just to paint it!

You don't happen to have a 4th gen rear hatch do you? One on my daughters 4R we bought her has rust through from rear window seal failure allowing water in, guessing for a long time. Planning on patching it, but if I can find a good hatch for a decent price it'd be easier just to paint it!

I don’t. Just engine parts anymore.

Anyone in this area know where I can find a good F or 2F exhaust manifold for my FJ40? Or know of a shop that can build a good set of headers? Not too many cruisers in SW Kansas. Appreciate any advice!

Anyone in this area know where I can find a good F or 2F exhaust manifold for my FJ40? Or know of a shop that can build a good set of headers? Not too many cruisers in SW Kansas. Appreciate any advice!
PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom