For Sale Table 8 Mirror,electronics,gas necks,early turn signal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crockett, price on the two front turn lamp base pieces (grey pieces, unless they go with lamps), and price on the Downey aluminum casting.

Crockett, price on the two front turn lamp base pieces (grey pieces, unless they go with lamps), and price on the Downey aluminum casting.
those parts $5 each
I will check are these pedestals for early rectangle lights Downey you tell me I have the complete tire rack about 5 feet wide with tire carrier in middle........

those parts $5 each
I will check are these pedestals for early rectangle lights Downey you tell me I have the complete tire rack about 5 feet wide with tire carrier in middle........

That’s a piece of history there! See lower right illustration
B7B989EC-EC42-4F8F-A2B6-D3934CD31DA5.jpeg

That’s a piece of history there! See lower right illustration View attachment 1771975
Yes , I just got a reply from Downey on that piece . I have the rack also just like in your picture. I have to find one corner piece around here somewhere. thanks for the note..I found a few more trim rings for 4 speeds and a couple more Dizzys ?

Last edited:
Yeas I just got a reply from Downey on that piece I have the rack also just like in your picture I have to find one corner piece around here somewhere. thanks for the note..I found a few more trim rings for 4 speeds and a couple more Dizzys ?

Can use the 4 speed trim rings.

Last edited:
I have sold 4 already and will be putting another on a early tail light that was missing one . On the HUNT for parts

Fixed. I thought you were referring to TRANSMISSION boot retainers “trim rings for 4 speeds”.

Ok, so if you have the rear tire rack that goes with that aluminum casting you will want to sell them together, and I don't want the rack. Sooooo, that leaves me wanting the two grey front turn lamp stands, so are they 5 bucks for the pair????

How much for the washer bottle? Dose the motor work?
That one sold already I may have another one Please email back at rockntag@msn.com and request parts as I can go back and check for a second part .Thanks
Ok, so if you have the rear tire rack that goes with that aluminum casting you will want to sell them together, and I don't want the rack. Sooooo, that leaves me wanting the two grey front turn lamp stands, so are they 5 bucks for the pair????
I will sell the rack with the Downey bracket .I have the pin and Latch also.. I will get back to you If I don't use the bases o a light

I would like to see a pic of the rack please.
If it is the Downey rear tire rack you are referring to, and that's what Crockett has, then the rack bolts to the stock tire carrier hinges on one end, and to the aluminum casting that fits the body curvature on the other end (Crockett's aluminum casting shown with the Downey name on it). Then the spare tire sits in the center so that a G.I. can can fit on both sides if wanted.

If it is the Downey rear tire rack you are referring to, and that's what Crockett has, then the rack bolts to the stock tire carrier hinges on one end, and to the aluminum casting that fits the body curvature on the other end (Crockett's aluminum casting shown with the Downey name on it). Then the spare tire sits in the center so that a G.I. can can fit on both sides if wanted.

YES that's what it is MARK's off road still has a brochure with the rack on a yellow FJ40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom