T-shirt order Poll (1 Viewer)

What color T-shirts should we order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have those as jpeg or vector graphics?

Do PNGs work? Will have to look if I can convert to vector.

I'll also make the change to the diff lock image. Open to other feedback and don't need to use this if others don't dig this design. Just thought this new guy could help add some value :). In class now so will take care of it tomorrow.

I like the Hoodie. I'm old school I like the front logo over the left breast.
Just not in Red. My Fat belly looks like a big ripe tomato.

Yea/Nay?
shirt 2.JPG
shirt 1.JPG

Yea (both Olive and Blue). Toyota Motors logo or red TEQ logo on left chest pocket and CLCC logo on back.

Regarding the other design by Nearjetties, I like the idea of having the club name, date and region on the shirt. Are graphics on the sleeve too pricey? I'd leave the triple locked logo and the TEQ badge on the sleeves and replace the redundant TEQ badge on the back with a 6" CLCC logo above the Land Cruiser stylized lettering? We might also consider making the club name look like the stickers that Tracy had made, adding the founding date and region below.

I like all of them. Brown and Green with yellow are NICE!
I'd like the The triple lock on the back maybe with Tracy's Logo with the CLCC logo on the front breast.

I'm not the biggest fan of the triple lock. But now I'm just being Negative.

Stump, just emailed you the files. I left the redundant TEQ logo off the back so the CLCC logo can be used instead and X'd the triple locked logo.
No worries. If I have the image files I can work with each individually to come up with several designs.

Yea (both Olive and Blue). Toyota Motors logo or red TEQ logo on left chest pocket and CLCC logo on back.
Regarding the other design by Nearjetties, I like the idea of having the club name, date and region on the shirt. Are graphics on the sleeve too pricey? I'd leave the triple locked logo and the TEQ badge on the sleeves and replace the redundant TEQ badge on the back with a 6" CLCC logo above the Land Cruiser stylized lettering? We might also consider making the club name look like the stickers that Tracy had made, adding the founding date and region below.
I do too. I'm going try combining the two ideas.

Thumbs up on all of them, especially the green/yellow combo. Very cool.

Are we ready to make an order yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom