switch relocation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good Job! Curious as to why you didn't use all the blanks in the dash.

-Matt

too may switches not enough holes so i went with this instead there easy to hit too. and more room to run wires.

one switch powers the top outer off road lights, second one powers the inners on the roof lights, another powers left side lights, another powers right side lights, another powers rear lights, another powers the sub woofer, and lasty the other is a 3 way battery isolator switch to isolate or jump start the cruiser with out getting out of it.

lx, do you have a long ext.cord for the 80 or a trailer with a small nuke power plant on it to power all that electronic stuff?

I prefer the built in trash can and usable switch blanks (coin holders) on the 80. :D

i dont at the moment but im waiting on the second try for the battery from Cdan and then its the dual batteries and isoaltor set up from painless that i already have half installed. its hard running all the wires to the roof lights though since didnt wanna drill any holes in my roof.

mike

[quote author=lx450landcruiser link=board=2;threadid=9506;start=msg83710#msg83710 date=1073089089]
...its hard running all the wires to the roof lights though since didnt wanna drill any holes in my roof.
[/quote]

Mike:

Nice job, they're certainly 'functional' :D...out of interest, how are you running the wire to the roof - what route are you using?

Cheers, Hugh

well its really ghetto but i have yet to have any real problems yet. i am simply running two wires up the indside of the A piller and then route them out the top curve them then out the door and onto the roof. theres only about 2 inches visible and its even smaller when the door is closed. the weather stripping from the door helps protect from rubbing so that wasnt much of a concern. i also have a few more running up the B piller and out the rear pass door and out. works for me for the moment although im sure i will eventualy just drill a hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom