For Sale SUPER TUESDAY sale some old some new. better prices for you. FJ40's seat brackets, door handle/latch front bumper brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$126 heading your way.

Hi Dave, I'll take the top cowl vent for $15 and the side cover for the transfer case for $10 if no one else claimed them.

Hi Dave, I'll take the top cowl vent for $15 and the side cover for the transfer case for $10 if no one else claimed them.
SOLD TO DRAKE2 1 cowl vent cover. and cover for transfer case $10. both are very nice parts Total. $25. Thanks Dave

2 bumper triangles plz

I need 2 front bumper triangles in my pile please
2 triangles for front bumper $15 each. total $30. Thanks Dave
2 bumper triangles plz
I have 2 left $20 painted black $15 other one not painted $5. total plus ride. Dave I

I have booster loaded pulley in box along with the 2 Triangle brackets Do you want the cast dual cylinders or not? they will fit in the smaller box
Just add to weight ?

2 triangles for front bumper $15 each. total $30. Thanks Dave

I have 2 left $20 painted black $15 other one not painted $5. total plus ride. Dave I

I have booster loaded pulley in box along with the 2 Triangle brackets Do you want the cast dual cylinders or not? they will fit in the smaller box
Just add to weight ?
Ok, ad the cast dual cylinders and the triangles

YOU WANT THE 2. BEST TRIANGLES. $15. each. $30
plus 1 tow hook. $5. SOLD to 777Gage total $35 in the bag. Dave
Paypal sent Dave,
Thanks Again

Rob. Just th
I'll take the warm pull and two silver hood hooks, if you still have them.
Rob I have the warm pull still .. do you want hood hooks to hold down hood ?
or hood hooks that hold down windshield when its played down upon HOOD...

Thanks Dave

I tried sending message earlier I have both. just not silver. they are painted usually to match color of vehicle. I have done many in a graphic silver color. Duplicolor is excellent for small parts. Dave

Seat bracket risers 6 total

1 @ $25 curved seat bracket
3 @ $15 tall seat bracket
2 @ $10 short seat bracket
Hello Kevin. Do me a favor and save one of the short pedestals ..Looking in my 75. I think I am short 1 Short one. ,,,I will confirm tomorrow thought I had them in Glove box but it was empty,,,,Thanks Dave

Hello Kevin. Do me a favor and save one of the short pedestals ..Looking in my 75. I think I am short 1 Short one. ,,,I will confirm tomorrow thought I had them in Glove box but it was empty,,,,Thanks Dave
No problem, consider it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom