For Sale SUPER TUESDAY sale some old some new. better prices for you. FJ40's seat brackets, door handle/latch front bumper brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SUPER TUESDAY sale some old some new. better prices for you. FJ40's seat brackets, door handle/latch
Rubber caps,$2. each. hood rests ,hood hinges very reasonable ,hood hold downs ,door pins $3 each
FRONT METAL bumper Triangle brackets I have 6. 5 are sand blasted one is painted. The ugly one stock rust.
Ambi hinges
Nice over the tank front seat bracket for bucket seats. $25
Cowel vent nice
emission covers
SEE something you want ? Lets make a deal ..A few Mud members ask for specific parts earlier .

Dave. please add your name to part request Dave at rockntag@msn.com

9NEnE3sfRnWliF2UGy7hyw.jpg

YQZDO4cgSbCN2tgm4os1uQ.jpg

%AUZe7R%QCmok6ivxAgVYg.jpg

71M9abCoR3mTaBzQ3Dh1zw.jpg

7OknVw0gQM+jTCfbz9UZ9g.jpg

I will take all your hood hinges, rear door hinges, and door handle. Plus two of the $10 pieces above the bumper brackets. I take it they are the side pieces for the bumper bracket right?

I will take the shorter the $5 shorter windshield defrost shield please added to my box

I will take all your hood hinges, rear door hinges, and door handle. Plus two of the $10 pieces above the bumper brackets. I take it they are the side pieces for the bumper bracket right?
CEYLON.
First role of 5 hinges total $13
THE 2 smaller pieces above bumper brackets are for tool box hinges. YES OR NO. ?
DOOR HANDLE /. and technical part $45
I have another MUD member that has emailed on hinges so he has first shot at 2 hinges Dave
THE UPPER ROLE OF hinges 2 blue nice available $10. and one single says $5. I would sell for $3 You would have a total of 4 sets then
PLESE REPLY BACK SO I DON"T SELL TO OTHERS. Thanks Dave
again name helps me keep track of parts Dave

Last edited:
Front bumper gussets triangles - 2 needed I believe? And one front hook/unless you find another and then I'll take 2 -

Add to my other box if possible Dave?

YOU WANT THE 2. BEST TRIANGLES. $15. each. $30
plus 1 tow hook. $5. SOLD to 777Gage total $35 in the bag. Dave

CEYLON.
THE 2 smaller pieces above bumper brackets are for tool box hinges. YES OR NO. ?
THERE are 3 rear door hinges you want all 3 correct? $15 each total $45
There are also 5 above 2 blue pair for$10. and another single marked $5. u can have for $3.
ALL 3 Ambi hinges are $15. total $45.

THE UPPER ROLE OF hinges 2 blue nice available $10. and one single says $5. I would sell for $3 You would have a total of 4 sets then

Last edited:
CEYLON.
There are also 5 above 2 blue pair for$10. and another single marked $5. u can have for $3.
ALL 3 Ambi hinges are $15. total $45.

CEYLON here. All good on what you wrote except I do not need the 2 tool box hinge pieces

CEYLON here. All good on what you wrote except I do not need the 2 tool box hinge pieces
CEYLON.
First role of 5 hinges total $13 $13
THE 2 smaller pieces above bumper brackets are for tool box hinges. YES OR NO. ? No
DOOR HANDLE /. and technical part $45 $45
2 blue pair for$10. and another single marked $5. u can have for $3. HOOD HINGES 3 more hinges $13
ALL 3 Ambi hinges are $15. total $45. Parts $116 plus $10 shipping total. $126.
Please pay at rockntag@msn.com. friends and family. Dave Moore. again add complete shipping address info

You would have a total of 4 sets then
Thanks Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom