Sunday Gunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like Sunday is going to be drive back to MB day for me. Maybe in the new year?

Sorry. Been distracted being charitable to my fellow mankind. Damn I'm nice.

Guns? Yes please.

Gunna do this in the new year I think.
RocDoc is off to manitoba, charizar is going skiing, and Im half way done building my exhaust which I will need monday mornin' So, I will get out with the boom sticks, just not tomorra'

So, the holidays are over, and I seem to have some big tires in Calgary now..... Anyone up for a little Boom-Boom?

Looks like it will be a nice day, calling for 10C right now. I'm easy, so if Sunday looks good for whoever wants to go, that's good by me.

The homestead range is an organized range, or the makeshift range at your homestead?

Got any preferences on what caliber you'd like to shoot?

All I've ever fired is .22 and 12 Ga, so anything will be new. Something that is cheapish for ammo I suppose.

Say, has the registry been abolished yet? I've hardly paid any attention to politics since that dork got a majority.

If I give adequate notice before coming down to Calgary, I'd like to try out my new mossberg 12 gauge with you 2.
I indulged in some retail therapy today...:p

If I give adequate notice before coming down to Calgary, I'd like to try out my new mossberg 12 gauge with you 2.
I indulged in some retail therapy today...:p

Ya come on out.

A couple others might be coming too, Richard/7mm-08 and Ryan/270 win.

Well, the first ever SSSDSCSG was succesful.

Only me and RocDoc showed up, but we were succesful in doing what we set out to do.

Curtis got to try out an old mk3 .303 brit and the SKS, and I brought out the 300 wm.

I think in a couple weeks we will head out for another sunday gunday.

I need some retail therapy. ;)

Ya!!! Let's go shooting!!! I was watching hunting video's all day. Then I took the starter out of the truck. Then I stole all of Charla's XL swamp donkey shirts. Good sunday.

My brother is going to be out this weekend, and expressed an interest.... Oh yah, and I have some homebrew bottles to return ;) I'm sure my brother would love to discuss brewing too, over shooting of course.

RockDoc said:
My brother is going to be out this weekend, and expressed an interest.... Oh yah, and I have some homebrew bottles to return ;) I'm sure my brother would love to discuss brewing too, over shooting of course.

Sounds gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom