Sunday funday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FixedIt

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone in the Tampa/St. Pete area want to meet up this Sunday?

Maybe lunch, burger and a beer? Open to suggestions.

Also good for post lunch, before the rain

Anyone? I mean, I'll drive down Bayshore and take some pics but I'd rather like the opportunity to check out your trucks! Just got my 40 to Tampa and want to cruise around.

Let me know if you're down!

Taking kids to CWMA caves and hanging there for a little bit.

Next weekend?

Saw this too late. I should check in more often. We should have a social get together. I'm good for next weekend....but getting people together on a holiday weekend can be tough. Kojaks on Gandy in Tampa can be an option. There's outside seating where we can overlook the parking lot and admire our Land Cruisers while we eat barbeque and enjoy cold beverages.

How about this Sunday? Maybe meet somewhere cool, cruise Bayshore or the Causeway, then end up somewhere for lunch. We could stay at St Pete side or Tampa.

Anyone down?

I am out on this one. If for some reason it doesn't happen tomorrow, don't give up. We will pull something off in the near future

I'm out for today but next weekend might work. Would love to get together again.

Next weekend: Saturday or Sunday better for most?

Saturday we are having a tech session at Justin’s (@FloridaCruiser813) Valrico. More the merrier or maybe we could coordinate lunch

Saturday we are having a tech session at Justin’s (@FloridaCruiser813) Valrico. More the merrier or maybe we could coordinate lunch

Maybe you guys can help me with diagnosing an AC leak? I have put in dye and cant find it. I have the glove box removed and i was going to remove the evap this weekend. But maybe guys can help me remove the evap and look for leak? Matt, do you have an address and can i go?

Maybe you guys can help me with diagnosing an AC leak? I have put in dye and cant find it. I have the glove box removed and i was going to remove the evap this weekend. But maybe guys can help me remove the evap and look for leak? Matt, do you have an address and can i go?

Maybe? We have a TON do to Justin’s 80 because he’s moving and it needs to go into daily driver service ASAP.
I’ll send info.

I think the current list is:
Front axle rebuild
Rear axle rebuild
Rear Pinion seal
Transmission pan gasket
Weld up 4x4 labs rear bumper

Kinda a lot for one day.

Yeah thats a big list. :)

Never mind.

Do you guys want to help me remove the evap this Saturday? Dont think it will take long with all of us there. I can provide food and beer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom