summer get together - west side (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This right here makes me want to call in sick for work that weekend. I am 85% sure I will NOT be in attendance. If at the last minute, we can plan to head that way for lunch on Saturday, I'll bring the wife and swing by with our own food so nobody has to plan on us for that.

Have an awesome time!

Hope it happens! If not, all the more reason to plan the next meet up.

Hey all, I can get the shirt order in if it’s done today before the end of the day.

Please all let me know how many of which sizes you need.

Can someone flag everyone like Ocho77 did above? I just was nabbed to go to FL from Wed-Fri before the event. I’m in training for a new position and have to plan my trip after lunch...

If we’re going to have shirts, I need the info ASAP!

Matthew

Last edited:
I'm ordering for my 2 sisters, me, 2 nephews, and my daughter.

2-Med, 1-Large, 2-XL, 1-2XL.

Forgot to add we'd like to sleep in the truck and 1 tent on premises if still an option sat night only.:clap:

Camping on premise is definitely available, we have plenty of space.

Took the family out this afternoon to map part of the trail ride...here are a few teasers...and a dead snake.

1.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg

Took the family out this afternoon to map part of the trail ride...here are a few teasers...and a dead snake.

View attachment 1727302 View attachment 1727303 View attachment 1727304 View attachment 1727305 View attachment 1727306

Whoo hoo! So cool around where you live. My realtor buddy keeps sending me stuff around your area because I casually mentioned I would love a place up north a bit. Sent me 2 different ones on School Section Lake. Ready for a Cruiser head neighbor?

BB7A1335-8FB9-417D-AB2D-E3DD782C3C8B.jpeg
This is what I was given for current costs.

I can make a lump payment. If it’s easiest to PayPal me I’m at 1969fj40@gmail.com

Or let me know if it will be cash. I wanted to do a temp online store, but the shirt shop dragged their feet too.

View attachment 1727667

Last edited:
This is what I was given for current costs.

I can make a lump payment. If it’s easiest to PayPal me I’m at 1969fj40@gmail.com

Or let me know if it will be cash. I wanted to do a temp online store, but the shirt shop dragged their feet too long...

View attachment 1727667

I'm cool with either. If you want $$ now I can paypal, or hand you greenbacks on the 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom