SOLD Strong Running 3FE engine from a 1992 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Strong oil pressure, no knocks or noises, runs very good, and runs cool.
I welcome you to test this engine out, still in the car before we pull the engine.

I will sell it as complete as you want it, $750 to $950 with starter, alternator, and everything including MAF and smog parts.

Video of running engine available upon request. Miles on the engine are unknown. It is believed that the engine is not the original engine to the car.

I also have another 3FE engine in good shape with recent head work available for parts or whole engine.

Last edited:
Hi is this motor still available and is there any telling around what mileage the first motor your talking about has. At least a ballpark guess?

I only have the block left. The head was sold.

I can only guess around 3-400 to ship the block. Fastenal is not as competitive as they used to be, and Greyhound express has limited to 100 lbs. Old Dominion Freight, UPS Freight, and Mud Ship are your best bets. I would check out Mud Ship as these are our own cruiser owners traveling and easing their fuel costs with some dropoffs (usually).

I can only guess around 3-400 to ship the block. Fastenal is not as competitive as they used to be, and Greyhound express has limited to 100 lbs. Old Dominion Freight, UPS Freight, and Mud Ship are your best bets. I would check out Mud Ship as these are our own cruiser owners traveling and easing their fuel costs with some dropoffs (usually).
Got it! I’ll check those out, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom