Streetview Selfie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
Southbound on I-25 north of bernardo last November on our way to Gordy's
Google Maps
Pan south (left) & my buddy with his supercharged Samurai is ahead of me

I want to know how you found that image.

I want to know how you found that image.
Google emails you when they capture you on street view. It’s in their terms and conditions.

:p:p:p:)

Sweet, let me know next time your headed to Gordy’s.

So how does/did el Google know that was you in particular? That's just weird, Brah!

So how does/did el Google know that was you in particular? That's just weird, Brah!
Big Brother. George Orwell got it wrong. It's not the gubermunt. It's Google and Facebook … probably in cooperation with the gubermunt.

My guess is that Google saw who the google map user was at the time driving next to the google van, maybe? Grant, do you use Google map?

My guess is that Google saw who the google map user was at the time driving next to the google van, maybe? Grant, do you use Google map?
That would make sense.

Maybe just have an Android phone with GPS enabled. Scary.

c'mon guys! nothing so spooky... The car passing us was obviously a google contraption with all the cameras, so I noted the mile marker and checked that location's streetview occasionally. It finally came up

That's not much of a conspiracy 🧐

LOL - you pulled our string when you said "Google emails you when they capture you on street view. It’s in their terms and conditions. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom