Storytellers Night at Jesse Browns- Thursday Sept 20th- Talking Cruisers and Mountain Bikes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys
I hope everyone in the path of the storm is ready. I know we are probably overly ready here in Charlotte for the wind and some heavy rain.

Over the past few years I have become good friends with Bill Bartee who is the owner of Jesse Browns and he created what is called "Storytellers night". I have never attended one but I know the stories over the years have been very cool topics and its a well attended event. Its held in the store with food and some adult beverages served.
Bill asked me a couple weeks if i would come in and talk about "Land Cruisers" . After talking for a bit I think we have come up with a great approach to the story of the Land Cruiser, how it serves as a common bond for so many relationships, forges new ones, takes us on adventures and even provides a therapeutic outlet for so many to deal with life battles big and small. My part will be a 20 min section and there will be 2 others as well that are supposed to be very cool as well. I know one of them is about a guy named Jeff Wise who is a manager of the white water center and apparently a cruiser guy too. His story is one of him riding his mountain bike along the entire continental divide trail.
The event is 6-8 at the Jesse Browns at Sharon Corners On corner of Sharon Road and Fairview.
I thought it would be cool if some cruisers filled the parking lot too.

Open invitation - I'm gonna take advantage of the spectacular $5 burger at the bar of Dogwood Southern Table before the event at Jessie Brown's. It's a pretty short window of availability, I think 5pm - 6pm, and only at the bar. It's in the complex across Sharon Rd from Jessie Brown's. There's on-street parking, a parking deck (good clearance IIRC), and a small lot BEHIND the restaurant.

Come on out and join me before heading over to see Josh at Jessie's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom