Storage "pocket" under stereo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this ? is for C-Dan,if he's not too busy under his cruiser....

I have an aftermarket(cd player)in my cruiser,with a simple "pocket" from the stereo store purchased along with the harness to adapt it to my cruiser wiring.........

My ? is..is there a Camry "pocket" with a door that will fit where the cruisers dash "pocket" is.....
Rumor has it that a camry "pocket" will fit,but i have never seen what year,etc,to try to purchase from toyota

thanks

doug

Doug,
The answer is yes, there is a Camry pocket with a door and one without a door/flap. C-Dan had one in stock at the store a few months ago and I have a pic of it around here somewhere. The pics are of the one without the door. Ping him via IM for pricing and availability.

As you would expect from Toyota, it is a nicely designed and built part.

-B-

As you would expect from Toyota, it is a nicely designed and built part.

yep,thats why i am interested in it.The cheezy black plastic one i have is not very good quality+i want the door....

thanks
doug

Could we get more info on that? I would like to replace the cheap cubby also. Everything just slides around in there and eventually falls out.

from the man "C-Dan" himself: The Camry pocket w/door is a 55521-33010........

he didnt elaborate,but im guessing it retrofits into the "hole" left when the factory double din cd /cassette/radio anchor is removed and replaced with an aftermarket cd head unit(such as my Alpine)
:D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks

doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom