STOLEN STOLEN FJ60! Berkeley California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My beauty 1984 FJ60 was stolen last evening (January 11) between 7 and 10 in Berkeley California. Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see it in the Bay area or beyond. Please call me at 720.272.2267. A few (not so great) pics below. Thanks for your eyes and support.

The data:

1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser
Tomato Soup Red, faded to matt and patina white on hood and roof. Brown interior
OME lift kit
Aftermarket brushed steel silver wheels
Mudrak license plate bracket
Cal Poly Engineering rear window sticker
Slightly bent right rear bumper
Custom wood rear interior side panels
Plate: #7CHA167
VIN: available to confirm...

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, thanks. And let me know (720.272.2267) the location as well and I will call Berkeley police.

FOUND! Richmond Police found my 60, stripped of audio equipment, battery, trashed interior and destroyed ignition. Many lessons learned here and I will be taking steps to prevent it from happening again. Thank you all for your support and offers to keep your eyes out. It's good to be part of the Cruiser community.

Nobody caught. I will absolutely give it a refresh with the help of Mudrack Custom Cruisers!

^^^ Nice.....How'd ya wire it up?

just followed the power wire for the fuel pump and put it inline. Use a meter, and find the 2 terminals that switch on and off

FOUND! Richmond Police found my 60, stripped of audio equipment, battery, trashed interior and destroyed ignition. Many lessons learned here and I will be taking steps to prevent it from happening again. Thank you all for your support and offers to keep your eyes out. It's good to be part of the Cruiser community.
At least you got it back. I hope those douchebags get caught sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom