STOLEN STOLEN: 1964/5 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey strangers, been awhile. Kristi has had some significant health issues so the last couple of years has been mainly taking care of her and working my ass off. :)

Finally bought a new house with room for toys so I went to go pick up my 40 that a 'friend' had been storing here in Denver, and it has been stolen...and he is no longer reachable. So probably a long shot, but it is my red 1965 FST (titled as a 65 but has the copper disc thingy so probably a 84), Pics attached. Last seen at a tow yard near Alameda and Pecos. I have the title so he may have sold it as a parts rig etc. Let me know if anyone has seen it.

OR if you have seen my commercial Traeger smoker on a trailer...it was stolen this spring. Sigh.

Will probably be in the market for an FJ40 soon...and Ty turns 15 today so we are on the hunt for a 4Runner.

Hope everyone is being safe and hanging in there...

Tim

01616_2aACHZYkrPO_600x450.jpg

1910118_1142610597891_7726701_n.jpg

1910118_1146444453735_4748489_n.jpg

20150905_142708.jpg

vin.jpg

No! Sorry if that was implied. He was a local guy down on his luck camping on my old shop lot.

Long story short, I did find a tow yard he supposedly left it at, but it is no longer there. Talking to the owner of the lot soon with my title and stolen vehicle report and the police had offered to come with me too 😁

No! Sorry if that was implied. He was a local guy down on his luck camping on my old shop lot.

Long story short, I did find a tow yard he supposedly left it at, but it is no longer there. Talking to the owner of the lot soon with my title and stolen vehicle report and the police had offered to come with me too 😁
Let us know if the tow yard visit yields any results. Wishing you the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom