STLCA annual meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Join us October 26th thru 28th 2018 at Windrock Park for the STLCA annual meeting. We'll ride the trails Friday and Saturday and have our meeting Saturday night at the RV area pavilion along with a pot luck dinner.

43061086214_0b9d5c6fd2_z_d.jpg

I have reserved the area behind the pavilion in the RV area for us to tent camp in. You can camp there or you can reserve a spot of your own. The park will charge the same amount ($16.00) per tent per night either way.

Are we doing a Saturday night meal this year?

I plan to be there Thursday afternoon and Rob is thinking about coming either Thursday evening or first thing Friday.
Talked to Anam Edge and he is coming Thursday work permitting and Howard is planning on coming.

I'm shooting for 4:30 - 5 Thursday afternoon. I think Eric has the same plan.

If anyone has any unneeded or broken Toyota parts that can be used for GSMTR trophies, please bring them to the annual.

If anyone has any unneeded or broken Toyota parts that can be used for GSMTR trophies, please bring them to the annual.

Ask Roger, he has a few for you.

What parts are you looking for? I have a pile of things like old rotors and shocks...maybe a busted radiator or two, but I'm guessing you want things like bezels and instrument clusters, or ????

I just going to haul the mashed potato to Andy and let him pick.

would be a fitting end... cut up and given away for $1 raffle ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom