Stealth Custom Series FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking at some SCS wheels for my 60 series. 16” with 3.5BS. Anyone have any intel on the 3.5 BS?. My set of Methods that are 3.5BS still required a 1/4 spacer to clear the tie rod. Just curious on these SCS wheels. Thanks.

Believe that they have one of the series that is specifically made for the 60 with the proper offset. Check the 60 forum as I know I have seen a few guys running them.

Great thanks. I spoke directly to SCS and all good with the F5's.

Here’s what they look like. 285/75/16 K02’s.

1440C25D-48B7-41F3-B1CF-611D7899CB9B.jpeg

1A1ECA92-4F15-4DE8-A720-451BC8FC4AD3.jpeg

Very nice... Are the F5s the only ones they are making with the proper backspacing?

Eventually when my ST Maxx die I will replace rims so that I can run larger, more standard tires. Love the bronze on both rigs.

I think the selection with 16" rims is better.

I believe the F5 is the only one that fits the 60. Very light weight as well.

Great looking 60 @nwfj62 !!

Those F5's are nice, would still like to see them offer a slightly different more "old school" style though...but that's just me. At least they don't have the stupid fake bead lock sh!t on them.

I ordered the 16 X 8 Am Eagle 100 alloys but they are on perpetual backorder going on 6 months now. The release date keeps getting continually pushed back. Pretty much about to give up on them. I'm pissed....been waiting to jump to 16s for years.

So, I'm back to shopping for 16's....again.

That sucks on the wait. SCS were at my door in five days. Yep old school look would be great I hear ya. I looked for the perfect 16 and went this route and pretty happy with them.

Yep it does suck. Haha.

There is one ProComp 16" black steel wheel that fits a 60/62 perfectly that I almost went with. They are freekin heavy though! Still may reconsider those.
Or I'm going with the "custom" 16x8 steelies from Summit that I originally looked at and actually ordered one to check fit, just need three more now.

Then to make the simple easy decision *sarcasm* of what tire to get.

(Did I mention I've been working on this for several years :bang::beer:)

I bought those in a 15 simutated bead lock. Super heavy wheel. These SCS wheels are feather lite btw.

That sucks on the wait. SCS were at my door in five days. Yep old school look would be great I hear ya. I looked for the perfect 16 and went this route and pretty happy with them.
So what wheel size did you end up getting?

Yeah, since we were stull discussing I guess I thought you'd grabbed a pic of another for an example.
They look great. In hindsight, I might have been better served to go to a 16" wheel, but I had my
sights on that Toyo MT in that size.
What is your suspension set up? Looks perfect. I'm running OME heavies, need a bit more lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom