Starting the process of importing a KZJ78 from Japan. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have come to the conclusion waiting for the lift is the right move.

Got an interesting issue, seem the condensation outlet for the AC dumps water on turns onto my feet and passengers feet. It seems to be coming from infront of the shifters.

Got an interesting issue, seem the condensation outlet for the AC dumps water on turns onto my feet and passengers feet. It seems to be coming from infront of the shifters.
The drain is probably clogged. You can probably shoot some air up the drain hose and it will unclog. Worked for me.

Will test out tomorrow!, thanks!

That totally did the trick, used my bike pump to clear out the tube under the truck. About a 1/2 a gallon of water came rushing out.

696QikC.jpg

Xo5MPGd.jpg

This is a long shot, but I need a screw that holds in the window master control unit. I am probably going to have to make a junkyard run for this one. If anyone knows where I can snag one online let me know. Thanks!

20180812_201536.png

Don't you have local store that sells a range of building and automotive nuts bolts etc? Any Japanese or European vehicle will have them.
You could probably steal one out of the dash or somewhere else in the interior for the time being.

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking. I can remove that whole piece and take it into the hardware store. Wasnt thinking straight last night!

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking. I can remove that whole piece and take it into the hardware store. Wasnt thinking straight last night!
Plus you are underestimating the value of duct tape and wood shims. :lol:

93540-A6030 seems to be the screw you need.

Hill climb test today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom