Stainless Steel Landcruiser Snorkels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you have to support anyone, but to voice a negative opinion when the guy came here offering a discount seems odd. As you said though, it is a tech forum, so peddling product can certainly be seen at response worthy. It just seems odd to me to post why someone isn’t getting one themselves.

I certainly hope this forum doesn’t turn into a bunch of people talking about the mods they aren’t getting. That would be unbearable.
IH8MUD is a respected online forum. This is the main reason why we support IH8MUD financially. Happy to discuss in detail privately. At the tender age of 42 I prefer to have a phone conversation.

Peter Sloop

Any idea what engine is in that thing? View attachment 2219806

If the "4700" is any indication, it's a supercharged 4.7L 2UZ V8. Bullet sells a kit, like Hoser said, so that's a pretty solid bet.
I'd also be willing to bet that the airflow through this style snorkel is much smoother than through the typical plastic ones. Obviously doesn't mean much for an NA engine, but I would be willing to bet it would have a much more pronounced restriction with forced induction. I wonder if it would be advantageous to have the "cyclone" style air box instead of the cube type box with this style intake/supercharged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom