spring over conversion? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What does it take to do a spring over conversion? Can i use my stock springs? Is it to much hassle or sould i just go get a new springs and all lift? I'm kinda on a limeted budget any help would be great. i have a 77 fj40. thnks???

Welcome Newbie! :flipoff2: Dude, you need to click RIGHT HERE or up at the top of the page where it says Technical Links and then read every single one listed under Spring Over Axle. Then come back here and click up near the top where it says
search.gif
and put in "SOA", then again and use "spring over". Read all that, then come back here and post any remaining questions. You'll feel alot better.

-Ferg-

Ferg is absolutely right. Read, read, read. As far as the SOA is concerned you won't be sorry. The flex is awesome. 8)

I just wanted to comment saying that those examples give you only a few ways of doing a SOA and there is more ways then those represented there.

do a search just here in the forum itself.

I just finished mine.

[quote author=HI^C link=board=1;threadid=7317;start=msg61200#msg61200 date=1068483935]
I just wanted to comment saying that those examples give you only a few ways of doing a SOA and there is more ways then those represented there.[/quote]That's right. I clearanced my yokes because I didn't have time for cut and turn. Work's so good I still haven't redone it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom