SPOTTED (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just another FJC

20220524_145410.jpg

Not sure if this belongs in Spotted or the For Sale thread. But this is a beaut just down the road from my house.

87 LC Red.For Sale.jpg

87 LC Red.Front.jpg

87 LC Red.jpg

im not up on the market but this guy seems very proud of this beauty
Yeah, it does look pretty minty fresh though. Maybe a rust free gem?

Yeah, it does look pretty minty fresh though. Maybe a rust free gem?
I'll take more pics tomorrow of the underside, if it's still there. I think $31K is a little high. Maybe if it were around $25K.

I am curious as to how the economy will effect Cruiser prices. I don't think hes way off if it runs as good as it looks.

I bet the whole economy cools off the prices dramatically over the next year or more.

I am curious as to how the economy will effect Cruiser prices. I don't think hes way off if it runs as good as it looks.

I bet the whole economy cools off the prices dramatically over the next year or more.
i bet he gets alot of "dang, if i only had the money"

Interesting spot to mount a lightbar.

@406Camper, is the truck in Billings?
Actually, it's kinda brilliant. I have mine mounted under the rack and further back (though his is pretty extreme to the rear) but it eliminates any hood splash if done correctly. If you run a BRIGHT light and it lights up the hood you are almost blinded by the lights reflection on the hood. It looks wonky but I bet he gets a ton of light down range and doesn't wash out his hood. I will admit it seems too far back for that reason alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom