SPOTTED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mr interenet sluth ;) id rather know his handle
That I can’t help with. I do wonder if a reverse image search might turn up similar images that lead to an Instagram account though?

That I can’t help with. I do wonder if a reverse image search might turn up similar images that lead to an Instagram account though?
if there was a picture of it on IG i would have likely seen it already. wouldnt be hard to spot

if there was a picture of it on IG i would have likely seen it already. wouldnt be hard to spot
There's also the other forum, pirate4x4. A lot of folks are on both, but a lot are only on one.

Anyone know who owns this in Gardiner (across from the Market). Been there a few years and just looks neglected.
GardinerYota.jpg

Anyone know who owns this in Gardiner (across from the Market). Been there a few years and just looks neglected.
View attachment 2893811
Last time I asked he wanted $8k... which is about $6k too high. I didn't see it last time I drove through.

I saw my first TLC Icon in town today. It was a drive by on the frontage road near Springhill, it was the dark grey, soft top, 4 door 40 version and I was stoked just to see it. I then saw Tanner from Overland Expo at Costco and asked if they had someone in town that owned it, he said they didn't have any guests in town. Anyone else catch a glimpse of it!?

Spotted a faded yellow-orange 40 on north Reserve in Missoula today over by Lowes, I didn't have time to stop and peek. Damn traffic.

Another brown 70-Series! I need to track them down and say hi.

Saw a silver 73/74 Series on Huffine a couple of days ago, it had period graphics on the sides and looked JDM (pretty sure it was RHD). Didn't have time to catch a photo of it but was wondering if it was someone local.

Spotted around Zootown and in the Bitterroot.

I'd like to know more about that blue one.
20220220_165832.jpg
20220219_160135.jpg

I’m calling it here… baddest rig in the valley.

Maybe we will get Chris to chime in.

0429558E-1EA1-4E6B-86BB-1B580A1772EB.jpeg

4.5L
0943E7A2-7F70-46CB-BCBE-F2A5030BCCCC.jpeg

Dream rig.
9E44DE44-A3E2-4CF6-B229-B16556B021F6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom