Sporin (Dave M) critical condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
Hey guys,

Just saw this on Facebook
------------------------------

Hi. This is Sara, Dave's wife posting. By now I think you all know that Dave has suffered some serious complications after a recent surgery and is in the hospital in critical condition. If you would like to follow my updates on his condition, you can do so at: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/davemorin. We also appreciate the generosity of all of our friends, and friends of friends, who have helped me understand and find a support system for the uncertain financial times ahead of us. If you want to learn more, visit: Click here to support Love Fund for the Dave Morin Family by Jenn Merritt

Most importantly, please send your healing thoughts, prayers, and love in Dave's direction. Thank you.
---------------------------------

For those of you who don't know Dave, he was President before I came along and was instrumental (in my opinion) with his board of directors in making YT what it is today.

Dave runs his own graphic design company and is a teacher in the VT school system.
More importantly he is a kind individual, a husband and a father.

Please keep Dave and his family in his thoughts and if you can donate to his gofundme.

Bob

Wow. Horrible situation for the nicest Cruiser guy I know. Donated.

It's going to be a long slow recovery for Dave. I was talking to him the day before his surgery and he was excited and optimistic about it. He has wonderful family support and a lot of great friends who are thinking of him. Sara has been super about keeping us up to date. He is very lucky to have her in his life.

We should do a run up to his house in the Spring. Would be a fun day and maybe stay over somewhere fun. It'll bring a smile to his face

Dave is doing much better and has been transferred out of the ICU and into a less critical area. He is breathing on his own, with help he is able to sit up and be moved to a chair. Still very weak but is working hard with his physical therapy team to gain back muscle strength. So after 10 surgeries, 40 or so units of blood it looks like he is out of the mud hole, has engaged his 4wd and is slowly crawling up the hill.

Last edited:
Great news for thanksgiving! Thanks for the update Lane.

Dave is out of the hospital as of a few days ago and is now at a rehab center close to his home. He still has a lot of work to do with physical therapy but things are looking much better!:bounce:

Dave is HOME! Almost 4 months in the hospital! Glad you are ok!

Good to know. Four months is pretty good for rehab time... as an lpn in a rehab facility I see that quite often. Hope the recovery continues on an uphill climb. Congrats!

Doing quite well.
Back at home and getting back into the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom