spoiler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

So I have been driving my family's old 1999 LX for about 2 years now since restoring in spring of '22, but one thing I was trying to do from the start but was not able to do was install a spoiler. I bought one from eBay but it did not fit. Would you all recommend one or should I just not do anything about it?

several different versions out there. the early LX used a small version whale tail

If not mistaken, the early models, pre’03, had the blade type. ‘03+ had the “whale tail” option as well as the blade.

I bought an after market whale tail for my ‘04 LX. It is practically identical to factory. You have to really study it to see it is not from the factory. Very pleased with it.

Option WT-ABS-088 and send them paint code.

If not mistaken, the early models, pre’03, had the blade type. ‘03+ had the “whale tail” option as well as the blade.

I bought an after market whale tail for my ‘04 LX. It is practically identical to factory. You have to really study it to see it is not from the factory. Very pleased with it.

06 07 had the whale tail.

I'll check the website out. How much did it run you?

So I just got one on eBay proainted and I installed it. The directions are s***. I improvised a lot. But I got it installed and got the brake light wired up. After drilling some holes in the upper clam shell I decided to use self tapping screws and it worked perfectly

IMG_0295.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

So I just got one on eBay proainted and I installed it. The directions are s***. I improvised a lot. But I got it installed and got the brake light wired up. After drilling some holes in the upper clam shell I decided to use self tapping screws and it worked perfectly

View attachment 3509766

View attachment 3509767
dude this looks amazing! how much did you pay on ebay for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom