For Sale Southern Utah- 2007 LX470 11,057 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
silver
Alright IH8MUD I figured I would put this car for sale here before posting it for sale on a bidding site because I would rather have this go to someone who actually appreciates Land cruisers. I have all history records and can explain the car more if you want just let me know and I can explain the whole story on why it has such low miles but I've got a 2007 lx470 with 11,000 original miles in amazing condition my grandfather was the original owner and I am currently the second this car is perfect it has no leaks no rust and has been kept in a climate controlled garage every day. Vehicle is located in southern Utah and you can reach me at 619 892 6o58 price is 58k-obo also I have a ton more pictures if you are interested I can always send more over text

tempImageOUQ6eG.png

IMG_3555.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

Unless you don't like money, the truck will reach its maximum potential on Bringatrailer, which has a much larger audience than carsandbids. No brainer man. That being said, I think we can all appreciate that you offered it here first. I love this community.

Unless you don't like money, the truck will reach its maximum potential on Bringatrailer, which has a much larger audience than carsandbids. No brainer man. That being said, I think we can all appreciate that you offered it here first. I love this community.
Agreed. Makes no sense to list it here. This car, given the current market insanity, will probably smash all BaT records for LCs/LXs. I think one there was sold for 61K and this car has way less mileage so I would not be surprised to see this fetch $80K there.

CR

Agreed. Makes no sense to list it here. This car, given the current market insanity, will probably smash all BaT records for LCs/LXs. I think one there was sold for 61K and this car has way less mileage so I would not be surprised to see this fetch $80K there.

CR
Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it touched six-digits...

Lovely truck and for real wish you the very best !

However, sorry to be THAT guy, but the ad needs a For Sale price.

And as few have said... This is a gem ! And thank you for posting it here !

Lovely truck and for real wish you the very best !

However, sorry to be THAT guy, but the ad needs a For Sale price.

And as few have said... This is a gem ! And thank you for posting it here !

it is in the first post.. 58k OBO

I would like to talk to you about the truck, sent and text and called. Please let me know how to reach you. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom