South Carolina? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to find a place as close to me as possible. The old place i used to go to (Turkey Pen) got bought and people are now been arrested for driving back there. It sucks. Anyway if you hear of anything in SC or possibly near Charleston SC that would be great. -Later

i'm in greenville SC. telleco is not too far from me. and a local place called the HushHole is close by. thats all that i go around here beside little lots with some hill climbs.

Ive heard some things about a club called upstate cruisers which i plan on joining eventually. Sounds cool but i need more information on it. Ive found a few little local places where i can get my truck muddy but thats about it. Nothing great.

VTCruiser i know there is another guy at Clemson with an fj40. I think he is 72cruiser on here. So keep an ear out for him or pm him.

By the way post your pin on the member map.

I'm interested in this as well. Can't add much but i'm in Columbia.

VT,

you buy Petr's rig?

Hello. Glad there are a few more cruisers in SC interested in some wheeling. Upstate Cruisers is going to have a trail ride real soon. I will be sure and let y'all know in plenty of time. Some more trails to consider for y'all would be of Burrells Ford (by the Chatooga river), the muster grounds (above Lake Jocassee), and a few other places I cannont disclose in a public forum. I will get your email address' and keep in contact. Hope y'all can get together with the rest of the group real soon. Take care. Keep the cruisers on the rubber side down.

-Travis Brown
Vice President Upstate Cruisers
"84 FJ60 "Mongo"
:p

Put my name in the pot as interested as well. I've used to go all over Burrell's Ford when I was in school (Clemson). I also did a weekend trip up to Tellico and it is definitely a fun place, at least when I went several years ago! Just drop me a line if anything definitive comes up!

Tad A.

I am in Florence and I would be very interested in the trip as well. Here in the Pee Dee we have the flatest land around but very very muddy.

Thanks, Todd

[quote author=tclndcrz link=board=4;threadid=2625;start=msg71381#msg71381 date=1070586225]
Ive heard some things about a club called upstate cruisers which i plan on joining eventually. Sounds cool but i need more information on it. Ive found a few little local places where i can get my truck muddy but thats about it. Nothing great.

VTCruiser i know there is another guy at Clemson with an fj40. I think he is 72cruiser on here. So keep an ear out for him or pm him.

By the way post your pin on the member map.
[/quote]

Malphrus maybe?? Not sure.

[quote author=VTCruiser link=board=4;threadid=2625;start=msg108571#msg108571 date=1077471094]
Yup malphrus it is. We've spoke. There's another guy, ClemsonCruiser I think. Next fall I should have my cruiser down here, and with a 1HZ. can't wait!
[/quote]

Yeah, the guy that can't fail engrish.

Hello. I saw your names on the ih8mud site. I am vice president of Upstate Cruisers based in Upstate South Carolina. We are having a cookout to discuss upcoming trail rides, camping, etc. It is going to be at a Alan Hardin ( a member who restores beautiful FJ 40s). We are going to meet up about 6:30 on this coming Saturday. We are trying to get a head count to know how much meat to buy so if you are interested please let me know. If you can't come, I hope you can come to a future event. If you are interested, just let me know and I'll get you some directions. He lives over near Ceasars' Head. Take care.

Thanks,
Travis
VP Upstate Cruisers
'84 FJ 60
'96 LX450 (Lexus Cruiser)

sup travis,

good to see you on the site finally.

yeahyo, everybody down here in sc and nc needs to get involved with upstate cruisers.

it's a great bunch of guys (and girls).

we had a get-together last saturday down in easley and had some straight up awesome fj40s down there (and mine too, ha ha).

if you're more interested in the club,
get in contact with the sudduths:

rebeccasudduth@yahoo.com

we also got a website (sorta) that will hopefully be up soon, www.upstatecruisers.org

have a good one,

malphrus

yeah, there are a couple other cruisers up here at clemson; gehn, me, jp (clemsoncruiser), and a couple other guys that aren't on the board

Check out the Cracker Crumble on this list. We are having the event in South Georgia just south of macon. PM me for details. Come on down!

Ya, I'm in Columbia as well, still a little stocker 80 :-\. I have the money for OME but right now the rear main is leaking like a mofo and its almost to its rebuild state. BTW someone up at Clemson U. had a nice 80. It was gray, ummm PIAA lights, OME suspension. Looked really good.

yeah there are quite a few nice 80s up here on campus.

and far too many are driven by the sorority girls, breaks my heart. ha ha

malphrus

oh, travis, i ran into a guy named chuck o'dell the other day, said he wants to get back with upstate cruisers. he's got a 68fj40 needs some stuff done to it to get it back on the road. figure we can help him out on the 8th.

gettin together on the 8th for a wrenchin party at some guys house (darryl i think)

also, i'll have pics up from the sonic cruise-in as soon as the card reader starts workin.

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom