Source a Seatbelt for 2002 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2002 LX470 that has a production date of 10/2001 with ivory interior trim. I need to replace the driver's seatbelt and would like to just buy a new one. The part number for my production date is 73220-60322-A0. This part is no longer available and has been replaced by 73220-60322-B0 which is grey. Not sure why Toyota thinks someone would want to replace a brown belt with a grey one.

Anyone know where I can get a new 73220-60322-A0?

Or does anyone know what is different about the newer part number 73220-60322-A1 which still available? (production date 08/2002-05/2005)

@dasgeek I'm not certain about the differences but I believe that it is the same belt with a different color or generation of the webbing. Typically that is the only change in a Toyota part number if the first 10 digits are the same.

One other option available is using a service like www.safetyrestore.com who repairs seatbelts and/or replaces the webbing. There are a number of positive reviews here on MUD, particularly with the 80 crowd.

I'm in the same position as you. An LX with the beige/oak/tan interior. I tired replacing with a parted out LC but the lower mount didn't fit in the LX, just slightly different. Suppose that's what I get for not digging into part numbers carefully enough. Now I'll just send in my existing belts to get webbing replaced.

I have the same exact issue with my 2000 LC. the Drivers side seat belt in Ivory (Part number 73220-60321-A0) is no longer available and also replaced by a grey version (Part number 73220-60322-B0) . The ivory belt for 8/2002-5/2005 LC's is available (part number 73220-60323-A1) but like @dasgeek I have no idea if it will fit.

Why are you both replacing the seat belt? In my case its the airbag light and a fault code for a left squib being bad. My mechanic said in his experience this was due something with seatbelt pretensioner on the drivers side.

@neilsen100 , please post here how it works out with getting the sealbelt repaired by saftyrestore

@dasgeek totally makes sense. Might be worth checking the part-out section on MUD, see if you can find a used belt to refurb. Then you would be down at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom