SOMETHING NOT WORKING?? Try this trick... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Heck, even I had to do this....not all the icons/avatars were appearing, and the Manage Attachments button didn't show up.....

The FIX for most ANY forum problems you may see today:

1> clear your browser cache completely

2> remove any cookies related to forum.ih8mud.com

3> close your browser, restart it, and re-login to the forum

These 3 steps "should" clear any oddities you may have with the forum images, actions, etc.

Well.............., of course:doh::D

I did all that coputer guru shiat........and my rear wiper ON MY TRUCK YOU MOFO.........still doesn't work............

Three engineers are going to lunch. The car won't start, the mechanical engineer insist that it must be the starter and suggest that they check that out. The Electrical Engineer is certain it is the battery and suggest that they check that out.

The software engineer suggest they they all get out of the car get back in and try again.

rusty_tlc said:
Three engineers are going to lunch. The car won't start, the mechanical engineer insist that it must be the starter and suggest that they check that out. The Electrical Engineer is certain it is the battery and suggest that they check that out.

The software engineer suggest they they all get out of the car get back in and try again.

Made me chuckle! :flipoff2:

Actually after some chages that you do in the forum, the cookies expire soon ( more than before ) I need to relogin each our .. :grinpimp: but anycase I still here .. :D

I cant click on anything in the editing functions for the posts.....bold...underlining....numbering...bullets....paperclip...attachments....

Cannot post photos.... I can only type and hit submit reply....

Did all of the above....

BD

you must have missed the cache or something....

My Computer > right click the C: drive > properties > Disk Cleanup > "do them all"

Woody....I did the cleanup.....still nothing... No big deal... I am at work so I will leave it as a work pc issue... I am in Iraq...so I dont have a home PC to try it on....

BD

Curse filter?

I can't find the curse filter and mine seems to be on. All I see in posts are symbols and crap. I've been all thru the user cp looking for it and tried the above trick.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom