For Sale Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLWS. I kinda wish I'd held out for this one. Mine is a 2006, but with more miles and didn't come with any goodies. Hey, where did you find your cargo barrier?

Wow. Great price! Especially with all the mods.

GLWS. I kinda wish I'd held out for this one. Mine is a 2006, but with more miles and didn't come with any goodies. Hey, where did you find your cargo barrier?

Thanks for the comment. I bought the cargo barrier from this site:
It was recommended by a forum member. I really like it's leaving the bottom half open so I can carry long items or even sleep in there if needed :D

Please find below some pics taken last year before the offroad goodies were installed. Seems the truck had not been taken offroad before I bought it. And after the mods, I've only taken it to very easy trails a few times.

Last edited:
Put the stock bumper back on. I’m betting you will have better chance of moving this.

Put the stock bumper back on. I’m betting you will have better chance of moving this.

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually told the vendor to help me get rid of the original bumper when getting the new one. No space to keep the original one unfortunately.

When I took those pics with original bumper on, that's when my commute increased from 2 miles to 40+ miles. I got the truck detailed and planned to sell it, but realized how beautiful it is. Ended up keeping it and getting the bumper, sliders and skids. Now commute increased a lot more, so am really selling it. This time I didn't get it detailed. If I did, I'll probably end up not selling it but renting a parking space, getting the new Dissent rear bumper and roof rack. Maybe a snorkel and tent as well... Wait, that's actually not a bad idea... Landcruiser is an addiction! :D :D

Last edited:
get a parking space or move closer to work, you are going to kick yourself if you sell it

Either option will be costly near SF. The Bay area is becoming so expensive for everything close to NYC these days. :(

@newbielx470 hey man, if it’s still available please message me. Good looking rig...do wish you as the original bumper though, but looks well cared for.

Does the Dissent bumper decrease the value of the truck? I would have thought the opposite, especially since I'm thinking of putting one on mine!

The Dissent bumper is really well made and definitely increases the value as long as it's not damaged. I think what WeBeCinYa meant was that I shouldn't expect to get all the money I spent on aftermarket parts and installation back by selling it too much higher than KBB, even though the parts are still in great condition. That I sure understand and have tried to make the price reasonable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom