For Sale SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of four Rock Warrior wheels for sale that I was going to use two of for a trailer plan that never materialized. They are in nice shape, and lugs and center caps are included. $1000 is what I bought them for, and that’s what I’m willing to sell them for. Preference would be to sell all four, so that takes precedence, but I am also willing to split up if I have buyers lined up for all four. Will also ship at buyer’s expense.
24C96CC1-0622-4D69-A5F4-07E26AD5EF5E.jpeg

Sounds good. Now just convince three of your friends they each need one. :D

Good way to round out a set of four with the matching spare.

I'd also be interested in 1x

Sorry guys, they’re going to be $250 + shipping if I ship. I lugged them back from AZ two at a time checked on flights and what I’m asking is what I paid for them. Just not willing at this point to take a loss on them.

Where in AZ are they? I'm in Las Vegas.

They’re in Denver. I bought them in AZ and brought them back on a couple business trips. I work down in Phoenix pretty regularly.

No damage. They’re used, but they’re in really nice shape and the one in the pic is representative of the condition of the other three. The center caps are even in good shape vs. most of the ones I looked at. I am out of town until Thursday night next week. I can try to get some pics of the others when I get back, or I can meet you somewhere halfway if you want to check them out.

No damage. They’re used, but they’re in really nice shape and the one in the pic is representative of the condition of the other three. The center caps are even in good shape vs. most of the ones I looked at. I am out of town until Thursday night next week. I can try to get some pics of the others when I get back, or I can meet you somewhere halfway if you want to check them out.
Great thanks, That works for me. What part of Denver? How about Castle Rock?? Payment method?
Thanks
Mark

Still available?

These are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom