Soft Tops for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghost Rider

SILVER Star
Threads
I will be at Lancaster Brewing Company (2323 Lincoln Hwy East) in Lancaster at 5pm. Their website shows 3 locations. I will be at the one on the North side of the strip-mall section of Rt 30. I'll be there at 5pm, meeting with TrapperHunt (or is it HunterTrapp?), a local club member.
I have 4 soft tops for an FJ40. 2 have the framing....mayby 3. One is a snap bottom (which is the original design-requires drilling to install the snaps). I have MOST of lthe parts, but not all. I have 2 windshield channels, not enough for every top. I don't have the footman loops that attach in the rear inside corner of the tub. So you will need to call BestTop to get these parts.
The Tops are $300 each. They are all in great shape. Come by and inspect them. 5pm.
I have 2 sets of doors. One set is a full, one piece door. The other one is a 2 piece door. So I don't have doors for each top. Doors are $100 a set.
The member "TrapperHunt" gets first pick. Sorry. He's the one who first planned to meet me.
My email is tawelsh@mac.com.
I posted pics in a classified thread, if you want to check them out.
If I don't sell them all (and I probably wont), they will be in Oxford, PA.

You never replied to my PM back in May. I would have bought one from you then.
Oh well.
Maybe I’ll have some cash left after Relic Run to take one off your hands. Unless Trapper gets the one I want.

Trapper got one. That leaves me 2 tops, one frame set, and one set of one-piece doors.
When is the Reluc Run?

You never replied to my PM back in May. I would have bought one from you then.
Oh well.
Maybe I’ll have some cash left after Relic Run to take one off your hands. Unless Trapper gets the one I want.
I left a nice one for you Chris, they are in great shape! I did take the 2 piece doors though so that leaves you with the other set.

Thank you. I only need a replacement snap top from besttop. But I ain’t got the extra cash now. I spent it on hydro assist steering. I may reach out next month. He is only 2 hours away from my work.

I will be at Lancaster Brewing Company (2323 Lincoln Hwy East) in Lancaster at 5pm. Their website shows 3 locations. I will be at the one on the North side of the strip-mall section of Rt 30. I'll be there at 5pm, meeting with TrapperHunt (or is it HunterTrapp?), a local club member.
I have 4 soft tops for an FJ40. 2 have the framing....mayby 3. One is a snap bottom (which is the original design-requires drilling to install the snaps). I have MOST of lthe parts, but not all. I have 2 windshield channels, not enough for every top. I don't have the footman loops that attach in the rear inside corner of the tub. So you will need to call BestTop to get these parts.
The Tops are $300 each. They are all in great shape. Come by and inspect them. 5pm.
I have 2 sets of doors. One set is a full, one piece door. The other one is a 2 piece door. So I don't have doors for each top. Doors are $100 a set.
The member "TrapperHunt" gets first pick. Sorry. He's the one who first planned to meet me.
My email is tawelsh@mac.com.
I posted pics in a classified thread, if you want to check them out.
If I don't sell them all (and I probably wont), they will be in Oxford, PA.
Trapper got one. That leaves me 2 tops, one frame set, and one set of one-piece doors.
When is the Reluc Run?
Is payment to the email or another acct. Thanks again troy
Also is
When is the Reluc

Relic Run is the 26th of April.

These top are in awesome condition, couldn’t be happier, Thanks again!
CE8574D4-7D39-4EE2-BFE7-EC311A02D978.jpeg

any tops left? interested in top with bows hardware. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom