Soft lead on a possible deal for a used LC200 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I’m a bit short on details but wondering if there was anyone that was interested.
So I bought a 17 LC200 from carmax and they are fixing a rear entertainment screen for me under their warranty. I tried to convince them to give me equivalent money so I could either just remove and plug it with a blank or replace it myself. But they insisted they’d fix it. So they brought a donor vehicle from Las Vegas and want me to come in to swap the parts....
I’ll probably be going in on Wednesday and can try to get more info on the donorcar but it might be an opportunity for someone to buy an LC that will be missing entertainment screens that CM may have a hard time moving. And could negotiate a better price. It should be a 2016+ since the equipment should be interchangeable.

I’m going to the Burbank CM. PM if you interested and I’ll pass your info onto the manager there. And I’ll try to get details of the car for you.

The donor car is probably one of their auction lots that they're going to send off to Manheim, just my guess.

yeah I guessed that might be their ploy too but just in case its a car worth buying

I really tried to get them to give me cash as compensation since my kids can survive with one screen....or ideally none...but they offered me a low amount vs the cost of a replacement screen ($4,000!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom