SOLD SoCal Pair of FJ80 electric seats, grey leather needs new covers. Good Grey middle seats. Seat Belts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Seats are $90 for the front pair, NO SHIPPING. Still in the car. Middle Row of seats great shape. NO SHIPPING.

Temple City 91780

I can provide you with pictures of the seats which are grey, however, front seats are shredded, middle seats are very good.
What are you interested in before I take any pictures?

I can provide you with pictures of the seats which are grey, however, front seats are shredded, middle seats are very good.
What are you interested in before I take any pictures?
I was interested in the middle but totally thought the title said tan vs grey. Long day

Seats are $90 for the front pair, NO SHIPPING. Still in the car. Middle Row of seats great shape. NO SHIPPING.
Hey brother, I’m looking into picking up dream fj80 and unfortunately it’s missing the second row seats. I kinda need that for my child seat (got a two year old) I’m from Vegas. Would you be willing to sell just the second row?

I have 2nd row grey seats including matching seat belts and they are factory cloth.

The leather 2nd row seats are already paid for but not yet picked up. Middle row is $90

I have 2nd row grey seats including matching seat belts and they are factory cloth.

The leather 2nd row seats are already paid for but not yet picked up. Middle row is $90
Ok, awesome. Once I pick up the fj80 I’ll reach back out to you. It’s definitely going to be the first thing I need. Thank you sir.

Sold and I just marked the ad as sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom