For Sale SoCal: Original Running Boards, Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
So I have been harboring my original running boards and front bumper. No idea why, other than being a hoarder. Holding out on that never coming “what if” moment. Looking to pass these on to someone who can actually use them. I haven’t priced them out yet - but I’m fair. I ain’t going to gouge. Looking for what’s fair market. They come from a 1994 80series in the Forest Green color.

Be patient on pics as they are at an inconvenient location for me to take down in the rafters and this season is busy. Just wanting to determine if there is remotely any People interested or in need of these.

To note - hardware for bolt up you’ll need to procure. Likely in my bucket of bolts and I’m not going dig to source and find each one.

Ideal condition is pickup. May consider inquiring on shipping but I don’t even know where to start with that for how big these items are - buyer would pay in full the shipping.

I have a few other items I will be posting as well. Original springs , and original Driver seats (sans seat belt connector - needed those for my corbeau seats).

Here is at least an initial image.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom