SOLD SoCal: FJ40 Short Jump Seats - Good Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I bought these as part of a bulk parts purchase from a member, and he was aware I would be listing some of the items for sale. He had these listed previously for $600, and I am asking the same $600.

Short jump seats in good condition. Very minor wear on the front bottom and top back edges, otherwise the seat covers are in awesome shape. There is some glue remaining on the seams on the top and front bottom edge of the vinyl, it comes off pretty easily with your finger nail, just take a little bit of time to get them all cleaned up. These were "restored" by Profits, but I would NOT consider them restoration quality. One seat back has had the structure reinforced or repaired where it mounts to the lower frame as shown in the photos. One of the mounting tabs appears to have been bent as shown by the cracked paint, though I don't see any tearing of the metal. Mounting hardware is not complete.

Prefer local pickup in Menifee, CA, if I have to ship, buyer to pay for all shipping and packaging costs.

IMG_9472.JPG

IMG_9473.JPG

IMG_9474.JPG

IMG_9475.JPG

IMG_9476.JPG

photos

IMG_9477.JPG

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

IMG_9480.JPG

IMG_9481.JPG

photos

IMG_9482.JPG

IMG_9483.JPG

IMG_9484.JPG

IMG_9485.JPG

IMG_9486.JPG

photos

IMG_9487.JPG

IMG_9488.JPG

IMG_9489.JPG

IMG_9490.JPG

IMG_9491.JPG

photos

IMG_9492.JPG

IMG_9493.JPG

IMG_9494.JPG

IMG_9495.JPG

GREAT PICS! GLWS

These are back up for sale.

Last edited:
Weekend bump. Thought about keeping these, but decided against. I will be travelling across the country here in the next couple of weeks. Route is likely I-15 from SoCal to I70, and then I-70 all the way through Ohio and into Pennsylvania with final destination of Newburgh NY. I can pack these in and meet somewhere along the route.

Weekend bump. Thought about keeping these, but decided against. I will be travelling across the country here in the next couple of weeks. Route is likely I-15 from SoCal to I70, and then I-70 all the way through Ohio and into Pennsylvania with final destination of Newburgh NY. I can pack these in and meet somewhere along the route.
Bump. Leaving for NY tomorrow AM.

Safe travels.😉

Bump to get some eyes on these. I am out of town for the most of the month of October. I will be back home and able to ship or show these in early November.

I never thought to ask if you’d be interested in hauling anything back from the east coast! D’oh.

I never thought to ask if you’d be interested in hauling anything back from the east coast! D’oh.
My last two trips home from NY have been like episodes of American Pickers - FJ40 Style. I have acquired a bunch of parts I really didn't need because it was fun chasing the deals and the parts and not too inconvenient as far as travel times off of my route. This trip I only have a pickup bed (and its not a real "pickup"), no trailer in tow this time, so my capacity is pretty limited. You're welcome to reach out and see if we can make something work if you really need something moved Mark.

Bumping this up. I will be back home in CA a week from today (in CA 10/27).

sill have it?
I do, but I've decided to keep the covers as they match my front seats so well (color and design) compared to the aftermarket offerings out there. PM me you contact # and I will reach out. and we can discuss options. I am in SoCal.

I do, but I've decided to keep the covers as they match my front seats so well (color and design) compared to the aftermarket offerings out there. PM me you contact # and I will reach out. and we can discuss options. I am in SoCal.
i just need the frame
text me please 831.233.4540

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom