Wanted SoCal - 80 Series Front Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

Looking for a pair of front seats for my 97 LC. Looking for the seats to have all the power adjustment knobs to be original and functional. Leather not uber important as I plan on replacing it anyway. But would like the foam to not look like a mouse found a block of cheese.

I would prefer local pickup in socal (im in Orange County) as shipping will be quite spendy. If you could DM me details, price and pics that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Rob

I also have a pair of really mint Corbeau Baja XRS seats with the FZJ80 seat slider brackets from Corbeau included. I am willing to trade these for some clean functional OE seats. If the seats need work then I can trade plus cash. I'm easy.

20200325_195603.jpg

I have a set with ragged leather in Idaho. $150 plus shipping. The problem right now is I couldn't even ship them if I wanted to as everything here is closed. If you do find a set and need them shipped. Use a UHaul Wardrobe box and flip the second seat upside down, remove the headrests first. This makes a really heavy box but it is shippable. The cheapest is to take it to Greyhound and go greyhound freight.

I have a set with ragged leather in Idaho. $150 plus shipping. The problem right now is I couldn't even ship them if I wanted to as everything here is closed. If you do find a set and need them shipped. Use a UHaul Wardrobe box and flip the second seat upside down, remove the headrests first. This makes a really heavy box but it is shippable. The cheapest is to take it to Greyhound and go greyhound freight.
How much do you reckon shipping would be?

Probably $150.

I have a pair in Temecula that I would be willing to trade. They’re both functional, but I just order the Gamiviti gear and end cap for the driver side which I can include on a posible trade. Passenger seat is in good shape (a little dry but complete) and driver seat will need to be reupholstered. Will have more pictures tomorrow if interested

DBBF557B-4ECF-49C0-A22E-70E4424F54D7.jpeg

I have a pair in Temecula that I would be willing to trade. They’re both functional, but I just order the Gamiviti gear and end cap for the driver side which I can include on a posible trade. Passenger seat is in good shape (a little dry but complete) and driver seat will need to be reupholstered. Will have more pictures tomorrow if interested

View attachment 2282701
Thanks for reaching out, bummer we couldn't work it out. Glad you found covers though.

Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately I'm looking for power seats (tan) only..
Thanks again for the offer..

I know there's someone near by with some tan power seats fellas..

Hi Rob,

I have a set of tan front power seats from a 1995 model. They're obviously 25 years old, and show their age. However, both are in proper working order (all motors and adjustments, except as noted) except for one thing. I broke off the driver's side seatback recline adjustment knob. I believe the button is a replaceable item, but it's never been a priority repair, since it's at the proper angle for me. If you're interested in them, I can send photos, or you can see them in Mission Viejo.

Best wishes,
Joe

Hi Rob,

I have a set of tan front power seats from a 1995 model. They're obviously 25 years old, and show their age. However, both are in proper working order (all motors and adjustments, except as noted) except for one thing. I broke off the driver's side seatback recline adjustment knob. I believe the button is a replaceable item, but it's never been a priority repair, since it's at the proper angle for me. If you're interested in them, I can send photos, or you can see them in Mission Viejo.

Best wishes,
Joe
DM'd you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom