For Sale SoCal -(3FE) Everything under hood from a 91 engine except the long block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
All other external and internal parts are available including oil pans, oil filter housing, front timing gear cover, Valve Train, Valves, ECU, Wire Harness, radiator, water pump, fan and fan clutch, pulleys, complete exhaust with cats and muffler (no down pipes), alternator. Starter. Oil cooler. Front cover plate, fan, head bolts, distributor, injection, intake and exhaust manifolds, sensors, ETC.,ETC, No steering pump or battery box.

ALSO Header Panel, Hood Hinges, Inner Fenders, Sensors, NO Battery Box,
IF IT IS UNDER THE HOOD, I PROBABLY HAVE IT, All but the long block.

How much for the 3fe distributor ship 21120
Thanks Joe

Please see your personal message on Mud

All other external and internal parts are available including oil pans, oil filter housing, front timing gear cover, Valve Train, Valves, ECU, Wire Harness, radiator, water pump, fan and fan clutch, pulleys, complete exhaust with cats and muffler (no down pipes), alternator. Starter. Oil cooler. Front cover plate, fan, head bolts, distributor, injection, intake and exhaust manifolds, sensors, ETC.,ETC, No steering pump or battery box.

Do you have the steering pump pully?
And the igniter?

I will check on the igniter and for sure have the driver footrest. Is your steering pump a 1991 or for a 1992 ?
and is it conventional vgroove (not the wide belts of today?

A short block is an engine without cylinder head. A long block is an engine block with cylinder head. I have neither.

I will check on the igniter and for sure have the driver footrest. Is your steering pump a 1991 or for a 1992 ?
and is it conventional vgroove (not the wide belts of today?
Its a 1991(actualy jun 1990)
See pic

20230628_180020.jpg

20230628_180009.jpg

HI. Price for a cylinder head 3F-E to Grass Valley (near Nevada City) 95946? Im not sure if long block includes cylinder head.
Sorry, no cylinder heads.

And the missing pedal, will it bolt onto the 2 little brakets?

View attachment 3360250
I am sorry I don't have the same pump or pulley. See your personal message on the foot pedal. Thank you for sending the pictures as they are most valuable in getting the right part to you.

How much for the ECU?

Please see your personal message on the ECU

Price on crank pulley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom