SOLD SoCal 2018 Lexus Lx570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Gray
36,400 miles
We are the original owners of this car, clean accident free carfax… this lx is fully loaded, rear heated and cooling seats , dual TVs, and every other option that was available at the time.
This is my 12th Landcruiser and the nicest car I have personally ever owned but my wife wants to make room for the new gx550 + we currently have 6 cars … so I’m hoping she finds a good home here

Gray exterior with black interior
The only modifications that we have done to this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gloss black to wrap all of the chrome and blacked out the rear badges.

Car was serviced at Lexus of Westminster until late 2021 when the warranty expired and I have been taking it to My local Toyota/Lexus mechanic since then with all service records available for both the dealership and local independent mechanic. I have recently replaced the front brakes when it went in for its annual oil change

Price = $60,000

Scott
714-471-5172
I do have a loan on this vehicle wjth my credit union . Car is located in SoCal and currently registered in Arizona.

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1532.jpeg

36,400 miles
We are the original owners of this car, clean accident free carfax… this lx is fully loaded, rear heated and cooling seats , dual TVs, and every other option that was available at the time.
This is my 12th Landcruiser and the nicest car I have personally ever owned but my wife wants to make room for the new gx550 + we currently have 6 cars … so I’m hoping she finds a good home here

Gray exterior with black interior
The only modifications that we have done to this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gloss black to wrap all of the chrome and blacked out the rear badges.

Car was serviced at Lexus of Westminster until late 2021 when the warranty expired and I have been taking it to My local Toyota/Lexus mechanic since then with all service records available for both the dealership and local independent mechanic. I have recently replaced the front brakes when it went in for its annual oil change

Price = $60,000

Scott
714-471-5172
I do have a loan on this vehicle wjth my credit union . Car is located in SoCal and currently registered in Arizona.

View attachment 3558192

View attachment 3558193

View attachment 3558194

View attachment 3558195

View attachment 3558196

IMG_3200.png

IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_2636.png

Beautiful LX. Did you have the chrome wrapped or is that a black edition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom