For Sale SoCal - 2014 DC TRD OR 4x4 Silver Sky Metallic. A gem. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Mileage
Color
rgb(183, 177, 177)
Howdy!

The time has come to finally part with my Tacoma. I know I'm going to miss it, but I just have too many vehicles at the moment. I could also use the money for other projects. Key stats:

- Asking $28,900
- 79k miles
- Silver Sky Metallic
- Factory tow package and factory navigation radio from a 2015. I did the firmware update so no more stupid restarts. That was super annoying, but is now fixed.
- Backup camera, Entune, bluetooth, yadda yadda
- Stock except for mods you can see in the photos
- ScanGuage II with OS handle mount
- Tekonsha trailer brake controller
- I'm the original owner
- Clean CA title in my name
- Haven't had to smog it yet, but will for CA buyers
- Always maintained on time, mostly by me since warranty out. I also don't trust dealers. I do a better job for way less. Case in point - when I inspected for the 30K maintenance, it was clear the drive shafts had never been greased. I actually do all the items on the maintenance and inspection lists, and I use top shelf parts. I also do stuff like use copper antisieze and a torque wrench on the plugs 'cause aluminum heads.
- New Bilstein B6 shocks all around
- New strut mounts with the Billys
- Rear Michelins are new, fronts have about 25k miles on them
- Comes with the Yakima roof rack and DAC tent. Awning not included
- Have all records since new and 2 sets of keys
- Comes with ebay Techstream cable and disc. I turned off the passenger seat belt alarm with it. Scanguage also shows codes, but it's never thrown any.
- I have several extra Toyota oil filters I'll throw in
- More that I'm probably forgetting

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pics. If you run Carfax, you might see a repair in 2014. I haven't run the carfax, but want to be up-front. Some a-hole broke into it in my driveway and tried (unsuccesfully) to yank the factory radio. All they did was break the radio and the plastic surround. I just replaced both with the insurance claim and eventually got the nav radio from a friend who runs a stereo shop. It's been a great upgrade, especially since the firmware update.

Also, there are a few minor chips and scrapes on it but no real dents to speak of. I keep it waxed and cleaned regularly. I haul my dog around in the back and when she was a pup she went at the felt lining in the inside. She pulled some of it off and shredded it (labs, amiright?) and I just cut the torn up stuff off in a kinda straight line. Hasn't bothered me enough to fix it, but... full disclosure.

Anyway, I really hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it. Listing here and on TacomaWorld for a week or 2 before going to the usual spots online.

The community here knows what it is. You will not be disappointed.

Mapguy

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

More Pics

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

More pics!!

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

Still more....

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

What's that? More pics you say?

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

bump. I can vouch for the seller. He's a meticulous individual. When we were kids, I'd finish my model airplane in about an hour and it would look like s***. Jeff (@mapguy ) would take his sweet time and deliver one that could be in a model store display case. Replete with whispy, cotton-ball exhaust trail and enemy bullet holes across the wing burned through with a red hot paperclip. Still not sure why are you selling... but somebody will get a very nice truck.

I've seen the truck in person and it's every bit as good as it looks. GLWS

Reactions: SAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom