Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have chassis, two fenders not same color, four doors not same color, and rear hatch. $800 for all.
I am near the 210 and 605 freeways. You will also get a cut up car body shell with the chassis. If interested, send me a Personal message.

Sold, but check with me mid August as I have a 1996 being delivered to me that has a nice dash

Hi,

Do you have the Passenger Left Rear Door Lock Actuator assembly available? Thank you. Shipping will be to Huntington Beach. Cheers.

Yes, including shipping it will be $55.24
Paypal to Deathvalleypaul@yahoo.com
On paypal, please note: Mud=YellowHeckler-DrRearDrLkActuator and put down your shipping name and address. I can have it out same day.

no I do not

Happen to have a working windshield washer stalk off the steering wheel? If so interested in a price. Mine is missing the mechanism that initiates the washer on the end of the stalk.
Thanks

Happen to have a working windshield washer stalk off the steering wheel? If so interested in a price. Mine is missing the mechanism that initiates the washer on the end of the stalk.
Thanks
I believe you are going to need the whole steering wheel based master switch. In any case, I am not going to take parts of a completely working master switch as I will not have a saleable unit. If I had a damaged or broken one, it would be in the mail to you. Sometimes the Toyota Stealerships can surprise you carrying parts you thought were not available and maybe check with them. A look at an exploded diagram that they use could provide you with a part number to order to repair yours.

Grab handle for rear hatch and driver seatbelt?
No driver seatbelts at this time. I have the grab handles in grey.

@Deathvalleypaul Do you still have the front console box? If so is it in good shape?
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 9.10.34 AM.png

I have one in Oak for 95-97 $40 + shipping
and I have one in grey for 91-94 $40 + shipping.
The diagram above appears to be for a 91-94

Please see your personal message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom