Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear door lights available and turn signals available (not the corner lamps), radio brackets available.
Including shipping $115.92 Condition is very good.
Driver side front bumper corner with hardware shipped to 05732?
I only have a cimplete frt bumper which i dont want to part out. No loose ends around

I will take both rear driver and passenger fender flares. Pm coming.

Battery tie down bracket (3 pieces) and interior sunroof surround trim to 81122? Thanks

I need a passenger side D pillar garnish in light gray P/N 62471-60100-03.

I will check for it. I don't always see the part number on them.... Didn't you put a late model headliner into your 93 or 94 recently?
I have one in grey plastic for 1995-1997, no part number is on it and if it is for a 91-94, I will look around for one. I am sure I have it. The part is $20 and the shipping if it fits in a medium flat rate mailer is $16, if it needs a large flat rate box $21, OR I may be able to UPS it in that price range competitively.

Last edited:
I will check for it. I don't always see the part number on them.... Didn't you put a late model headliner into your 93 or 94 recently?
I have one in grey plastic for 1995-1997, no part number is on it and if it is for a 91-94, I will look around for one. I am sure I have it. The part is $20 and the shipping if it fits in a medium flat rate mailer is $16, if it needs a large flat rate box $21, OR I may be able to UPS it in that price range competitively.
My 1993 interior is original. I don’t know if these trim pieces differ from the 95-97’s.

Looking for front wiper motor and under dash heater blower motor. Shipping to Canada V0H 1X8

Dark Green with Grey Interior. Non Locker. Nice Cruiser that cannot return to registration or I would have put a new engine in it.

Doors and Tailgate have no sun peel, Other panels have some, and hood has a lot of peel.
Engine has a knock. Runs very good otherwise. Nice wheels and tires. Dash has no cracks, good headliner, good passenger seat with no working motors, driver seat is shredded. Carpet and door panels are nice. Row 2 and Third row seats are nice. Drivers visor is a flopper. Passenger is good, belts are nice.

Steering box and front axle NOW SOLD. I do have other front axle parts.

Parts will be reasonably priced. No shipping of large panels.
Please send personal message for parts requests including your zip code if shipping is involved.

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240

View attachment 2316241
need a grey dash to 39110

The shipping kills it unless you have youe own shipping account.

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare

I have a brand new Toyota Factory Land Cruiser FJ80 manual antenna still in the wrapper. I run one on my own cruiser. No more busting the mast at the car wash or when 4 wheeling in the brush with the radio on. If interested, send a Private Message.

Passenger fender w/o the flare, A, B & C pillar covers available?

Passenger fender w/o the flare, A, B & C pillar covers available?
Passenger Fender $135, I need to know the year of your Cruiser.
A,B,C pillar covers are $75 for the set. The pillar covers are from a 97 model.

You are dreaming. Sorry no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom