SoCal - 1976 FJ40 Hard top sides and lift gate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're just about finished with our project and have some remaining parts:

Hard top sides, good glass, good condition - $250 or make offer...SOLD
Hard top lift gate, good condition - $150. SOLD

Also have soft half doors - $75
Heater blower/unit -
Tube bumper - $75
Hood aprons (both sides) - make offer

I took pics with iPhone, let me know if you need close ups.

sides 1.jpg

sides 2.jpg

Last edited:
crossbar

interested in the lift gate. do you have the crossbar at the top that connects to the hard top sides?

Interested in the lift gate stays only. R U willing to sell seperately?

Interested in the hardtop sides. They're in way better shape than the ones I currently have. Would you be willing to ship to zip 60540 and if so, any idea on shipping cost?

Interested in the hardtop sides. They're in way better shape than the ones I currently have. Would you be willing to ship to zip 60540 and if so, any idea on shipping cost?

If this is for a 76 be aware this appears to be the top parts from a 72 and not a 76. Ambulance doors will not bolts to these side without installing something for the hinges. Same with the tire carrie. Between the 74 and 75 models the spare tire carrier switched side on cruiser brought into the US market.

If this is for a 76 be aware this appears to be the top parts from a 72 and not a 76. Ambulance doors will not bolts to these side without installing something for the hinges. Same with the tire carrie. Between the 74 and 75 models the spare tire carrier switched side on cruiser brought into the US market.

I know they're not exactly correct since they have one large window instead of a large one and a smaller one that tilts out. I have a correct pair that need some significant work. I think it might be easier/cheaper to retrofit these for ambi doors than to fix what I have. The good thing is that I have very little into what I currently have.

As far as the tire carrier, I have a MAF/4+Plus dual swing-out setup so that's not going to be an issue.

Liftgate

Can you ship the liftgate to 80917? Please send the shipping costs. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom