SOA 1974 FJ40 for sale in MD ($5,000) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking of selling my FJ40, not sure though. Its a 1974 Toyota FJ40 with spring over, disk brakes up front, It has the f engine with a 3 speed transmission. It's running on 5 brand new 33X12.5X15 Bronco MT (Have about 3-4 inch deep tread lugs). It has generation 2 aqualu aluminum tub with brand new OEM steel front fenders, No rust or rot anywhere. I havent had a chance to paint it yet but is in a white epoxy sealer primer for now. I have a custom fastback style full rollcage ( kinda looks like a hummer fastback ). I have a brand new black kayline soft top on it with the soft doors, also have a safari top that runs along the fastback part of the cage, it also seals out all weather when used with soft doors(also have lowered the center hoop of the cage 2 inches to be the same hieght as the windshield). I have the complete hardtop with hard doors, oh yeah and the tailgate is the one piece swing down, not the barn doors. Interior is custom with buckets out of, I think a subaru NX(Height adjustable), Have a secondary heater under the seat, Grant GT formula steering wheel. Oh yeah, I have updated the mastercylinder and powerbooster to a 96 toyota. I think that's it I also have a 91 700R4 4WD with 70,000 miles on it that I will throw in, but you will have to change the output shaft to use it with an adapter(the original is two short).
I will try to get some pictures up, but I still don't know If I want to sell it. If anybody wants to make me an offer I may sell it or let me know what I could possible get for it, I would greatly appreciate it.

here is another pic, will try to get better ones when the snow lets up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom