SOLD MD: 1996 Toyota Dyna 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1104795863836268/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Walkaround:

Driving:

Goggle drive with photos: Toyota Dyna - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-2F9zWpHj6NyJrXBxMseLsjGKvYKhG6d

JDM RHD 1996 Toyota Dyna 200(2-ton rated) fire truck with less than 12k miles (19k km). 4.1 diesel, 5 speed manual transmission, rare 4wd (low and high), manual locking hubs.

This Dyna 200 boasts 2 ton chassis, DRW, and a cab that hydraulically raises for easy access to the engine.

Starts, runs and stops excellent. New OEM oil/fuel/air filter.

To put the size in perspective, this truck is about the length of a F150 crew cab with a 6 foot bed.

Ideal candidate for fire truck collector or someone looking to convert this to a killer expedition RV or overlanding rig. Rear pump and PTO looks to be easily removable. Maxes out at 65mph but can go higher with larger tires.

Older generation of Dyna 4wd Firetruck sold on bringatrailer for $36k.

Asking $23,999.

Clean MD title under my name. Please contact for additional photos and videos.
IMG_4500.jpeg

IMG_4552.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4503.jpeg

IMG_4504.jpeg

Asking $23,999.

Last edited:
If desired, I’ll remove the rear pump assembly for a serious buyer for those looking to convert this to a camper.

Updated price to $23,999.

Took the beast out for a grocery run. Just to put it in perspective the truck is about the size of a crew cab tundra.

IMG_5092.jpeg

I just realized this truck has an engine brake! It’s activated by pulling in the wiper lever.

Video of local driving (yes I was filming with my non shifting hand lol), to include Jake brake demo:

What does the width feel like? You compared it to a first gen tundra or an F150, what is it like parking this thing compared to a vehicle like that?

What does the width feel like? You compared it to a first gen tundra or an F150, what is it like parking this thing compared to a vehicle like that?
Parking is easier because 1. You are on the right hand side, which means you have better spatial judgement to the curb. 2. The cab over design means you are super close to the front of the vehicle (so no hood) and have better spatial view AND tight turning radius. 3. The actual width is about 80” which is identical to the new tundra.

Thanks!

This truck will be up on cars and bids soon, and is not for sale while the auction runs. Will post the link once it’s up. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom